• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by igm.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone take the kids for a ride today??
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

I did! Took my 11 year old daughter for a 24 mile’er and she loved it!

The 14 year old got a lift to the pub.. teenager’s eh!

Loads of good fun in the sun 😀

Ogg

Took my 6 year old round Thetford – she managed to crash about 1km out cut her chin, arms and knees
    she then puked and fainted, she took 20 minutes sitting with her mum till she recovered enough to ride back.
    All fine after an ice cream though and has being running around all the rest of the day.
    She’s obviously being listening to me though as she reckons she needs a new bike now 😉

scaredypants

took my 9yr old round 7-8km of blue trail at moors valley park on Friday

she thought it was great, knackered at the end mind (FFS!)

acjim
    Free Member

took my 2 (3 & 6) to the new pump track in Bristol – great fun – “stand up” “pump your arms” “like riding a horse” etc… sweaty smiley fun.

Monster101

Yep,

3 and a half laps of carron valley’s runway with Andrew my 9 year old in the pishin rain

He loved it! Hitting Inners tomorrow for some me time!

Alan

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Had my two out on the cycle path. They get a bit competitive though and try and overtake each other. All good fun 🙂

Grim
    Free Member

Just back from a night ride with my 13 year old. It was his first and he loved it, hopefully he is hooked!

Grim

neninja
    Free Member

Took my 2 out on their bikes today.

Our 7 yr old was flying around on his bike and making very tight fast turns until he tried it on loose gravel and lost the front. He then howled for 30 minutes saying he’d broken his arm until he decided he wanted to go out on his scooter and seemed to forget about the gravel rash.

MarkN
    Free Member

Yep, morning at GT and then a 22K natural trail loop. Muddy foot but loved it. First big ride and I am sure he will be out again.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I dropped them off…….at the pool.

kayak23

Took the two on tagalongs around the blue at cannock, then took them on the red trail from the caravan site bit. They loved it. Tagalongs don’t like steep sided rollers though, they tend to ground out.

igm

Took 5 year old and 8 month old up the cycle path to a barbecue. Too hot for real cycling round here today.

(No the 8 month old isn’t riding his own bike yet – I mean I know this is STW but give him a chance)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone take the kids for a ride today??’ is closed to new replies.