Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone know if you can retrofit u-turn into a 2009 Revelation Dual Air Maxle?
  • Northwind

Um. That's it really :mrgreen:

BillyBull
    Free Member

I was told you could if that helps.

boxelder

If so, it won't be cheap. Easier to sell yours and buy the unused ones for sale in the classifieds – maxle, 2009, black, full steerer. I assume the U turn ones have different stanchions??

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I don't think you can, but even if you can, it will be more cost and hassle than selling the forks and buying new/used ones with it already in….

Northwind

Not neccesarily, not if you've got access to the bits already and it's just a case of swapping over here- I'm thinking here of taking a non-u-turn and a u-turn and basically swapping the lowers. Non u-turn revs are a lot cheaper than u turn just now, and also u-turn ones are bloody scarce in white :mrgreen:

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

If they are the same as previous years, it is a simple as buying a U-Turn coil and bolting it in in place of the air spring. Very easy.

Northwind

Cool, cheers!

markenduro
    Free Member

Wouldnt have thought it was that difficult if you had all the bits, only one way to find out though…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know if you can retrofit u-turn into a 2009 Revelation Dual Air Maxle?’ is closed to new replies.