Home Forums Chat Forum Anyone hired a car at Hertz Edinburgh Airport recently?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone hired a car at Hertz Edinburgh Airport recently?
  • Albanach
    Free Member

As above, I’ve read some horror stories of waiting times when collecting car hence the question. Anyone had any good experiences? Hertz specifically as they’re offering a very good price for an ev car for a couple of days.

andrewh
    Free Member

I don’t know that one specifically but airport car hires vary wildly in general. How many people were on your plane, how many planes have just landed in general, how long you had to wait to get your bike from oversized baggage whilst everyone else got in the queue first, the language barrier or credit card not being accepted abroad the person in front of you has to overcome before you can get your car, or my most recent one, hiring a van which won’t fit in the airport car park so they have to send someone to fetch it from somewhere else.

Basically, if you land when there’s no other flights, you are sat near the door and first off the plane and don’t have to wait long at customs or baggage reclaim you’ll be first at the hire place and you’ll be fine.

richwales

Was easy last Friday – flight got in 1.30pm and we were in the rental car 45 minutes later. The rental area was pretty quiet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.