Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 250 total)
  • Anyone had partner cheat and forgiven them
  • druidh
    Free Member

It’s not the “gay girl” thing – it’s the idea that a “straight” girl might be a bit naughty. Being naughty with another girl is OK (see 5thElefants reasons). Being with two naughty girls is just building upon that same reasoning – here’s a chance to impregnate two women and double his genes distribution.

emma82
    Free Member

Me too. I’m so confused I might have to consult mumsnet, they’d LOVE this thread, right up their street

allthegear
    Free Member

lol @ noteeth.

that’s brilliant!!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emma82. I’ve already put in on mumsnet.

Podium
    Free Member

Aleigh,I find I am in a heightened state of awareness after Round 1.As far as I recall anyway.

Have been cheated on twice over the years [in my 20s] but never felt the need for retaliatory actions.

Would NEVER forgive.Regardless if OH lickety-lib-labs or otherwise.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

emma82 – Member

Me too. I’m so confused What you confused about?

Men have an extra little brain to think about these things. Its found about 3 feet below the “normal” brain.

allthegear
    Free Member

how little?? 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Well its not very compilicated

Sandwich

We only have the blood to power one at a time though.

sharki
    Free Member

Hmm good one emsz.

Some men would look at another man and compare himself to him, thus being a distraction to the optimum gain.

So by having two objects that they desire in the same scenario they can watch without those distractions.

Quite often i’d assume.;) Whilst watching a couple displaying affection of a sexual matter, the man would imagine himself as one or other of the girls whilst being able to swap between the two of them.

If they could manage to not compare themselves to the other man, then they could easily enjoy watching man on woman action.

Girl on girl is more for those who’re insecure , perhaps with a small willy or just not confident in bed, perhaps even selfish.

allthegear
    Free Member

actually, that sounds really insightful, Sharky.

🙂

Rachel

emma82
    Free Member

TJ I’m just confused about the cheating thing, not the girl on girl thing, I get that :p

Tsy- what thread?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Edit – I was probably saying too much there.

Emma82 – The Love Story thread?

emsz
    Free Member

Sharki ok, so am I right in thinking that it’s actually not an issue that it’s gay girls just the idea that one of them ISN’T a bloke?

druidh
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    Sharki ok, so am I right in thinking that it’s actually not an issue that it’s gay girls just the idea that one of them ISN’T a bloke?

That’s certainly the way I see it. If the guy doesn’t stand a chance of getting involved with either girl, where’s the stimulation?

cinnamon_girl

Has a conclusion been reached yet?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

emma82 – Member

TJ I’m just confused about the cheating thing, not the girl on girl thing

What – why to some men ladies having fun is no threat?

I think it isn’t really rational.

If MrsTJ had a drunk fling with a women I think I could forgive, with a man I doubt it. If she fell in love / had a full blown affair with either I probably couldn’t forgive.

I guess the woman is not a threat. NO impregnation possible

It appears not to bee rational at all really.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C_G you gave us a conclusion a couple of pages ago about it not being black & white. Not really sure what we’re talking about now…

noteeth
    Free Member

I guess the woman is not a threat

Unless she’s far better at going down on your G/F than you are… 😀

emsz
    Free Member

No we did cheating.

Conclusion: it doesn’t matter if it’s with another girl or a boy, she’s skanky. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Ah OK, my personal opinion that was. Quite an insight this evening into the male pysche. Reckon I have as much chance of understanding them as men understanding women. 😉

sharki
    Free Member

emsz. I believe so yes.

It’s just two/three/four lots of eye candy.

Them being intimate with each other just makes it’s easier for the watcher to relate to whats happening.

If he see’s a tongue, it’s not just a girls tongue, it becomes his tongue.

He’ll see stunning girls kissing but only one set of lips will be that of a woman.

They do the same with hetro images, but see themselves as that man, but by looking at another man, they can’t use their imagination fully if the man looks slightly different.

By turning that man into a woman, the imagination is freed up.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve just been searching youtube for skanky videos… this one is a clip from ITV news….

[EDIT]

Hmmm… find them yourselves. I’m snowed in and need my log on for the next couple of days.

sharki
    Free Member

Yay! i’ve found my perfect job..Thanks TSY

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Do you mean the audtions one?

sharki
    Free Member

The pole dancing one.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

In my experience, fantasies are better left as just that. Years ago, my partner at the time ‘arranged’ a threesome with one of her mates as a ‘present’ for my birthday. If I’m to be honest, it was great at the time, albeit short lived! Afterwards though, the doubts and jealousies started. If she spent time with her mate, I couldnt see it as that, I always assumed they’d end up in bed together, (which I found out later was very much the case), and the jealousy started to eat away at me, to the point where we inevitably split up. In hindsight, I have to agree that it was all a bit skanky and cheap, to quote others on this thread, and to recap my first comment, I wish I’d never got involved. Cheating’s cheating, it’s entirely irrelevant whether it’s with a man or a woman.

gator
    Free Member

Just seen this thread

Really enjoyed it

I now fancy a Kebab – and I’ve never tried one before

Is that cheating on the Chinese take away (that I love) next door ? 🙂

Although – I’ve just had salmon and wild mushroom risoto – Thats rice so not cheating…….

sharki
    Free Member

Indeedy yup.

user-removed
    Free Member

Had to wait for Mrs Removed to go to bed before I could comment 🙂

In my mid twenties I went back to uni and ended up going out with a luvverly American lass. After a few months of young love, she got all antsy and eventually confessed she had been seeing a girl for nearly a year.

Turned out, her girlfriend was a girl I’d fancied for years. I was absolutely delighted, so I fit in with the general (male) consensus. Was a magical Summer and only had a very positive impact on our relationship.

Will concede that it may have got messy long term, but she went back to the states before the spell had a chance to break!

emma82
    Free Member

So what we are concluding then is that you are all a bunch of dirty pervs and all us women should just have one massive love in like in some dodgy 80’s styleeee pr0no? 😉

I do love this place 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

emma – you now have half the population of STW thinking “yes please”

plumber
    Free Member

This all seems based on the pemise that relationships between humans are in the natural state monogamous which I doubt is the case.

We are subject to such extreme conditioning on this matter that it hard to break out of the ‘victorian’ mind set we have inhereited.

Its not to long ago that Julius Caesar spent more time with his gay lover than his wife over the course of his life or that Hannibal took his boyfriend on his escapdes or Achilles took a boy as his interest in a Troy (though this is a fiction?)

We are currently so dependant on an ideal imposed by others that its hard to think that its as arbritrary as wearing a wedding ring on a certain finger or that father christmas exists.

I used to be very monogamous, thinking it was the highest evolution I could attain of myself. Now not so much 😀

Plum

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would find it is as hard to forgive as any other infidelity issue the genders are hardly the critical issue here as it is still unfaithful.
    I am generally not the forgiving type as , despite plumbs inability to control his groins, I have a managed fidelity without any great problem

odannyboy
    Free Member

FWIW ex of mine was very def bi.she and i were together for some time.nothing ever happened in that time. it was novel and cool to begin with, but after a while it started to dawn on me and thru talking i realised all she mainly got off on was the idea of the birds. you soon start thinking when, youre doing the deed, are you actually thinking about me? girl im with now is def in to me as a man and all that represents, plus its my “blokes bits” that she gets off on and thats much better.
    if i met another girl who was as into woman as my ex it would be a def no go.when your going through the motions you want to know the woman youre with is totally into you…and nothing else.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I feel dirty after reading all this.
    Cheatings cheating, end of.
    How about self abuse?

GW
    Free Member

Girl on girl is more for those who’re insecure , perhaps with a small willy or just not confident in bed, perhaps even selfish.

or just so drunk they fell asleep while going down on the first girl leaving the two of them to go at it. 😳

sharki
    Free Member

😆

hora
    Free Member

I eat like a woman.

duckman

Back to the op,bin her.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 250 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had partner cheat and forgiven them’ is closed to new replies.