Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Anyone had partner cheat and forgiven them
  • brant
    Free Member

So out of 71 posters no one has had a relationship work after the event. Hmm. The odds are not in her favour.

But perhaps the people that have forgiven and moved on haven’t posted for one reason or another.

iDave
    Free Member

Great Dane = Jan Molby?

lazybike
    Free Member

“Great Dane = Jan Molby?”…. is he marbled with docked ears.

hora
    Free Member

But surely hora if you can’t ‘forget’ then the relationship is doomed even if you think you have forgive. Every time she’s 10 minutes late home, has an evening out without you and doesn’t pick up the phone etc etc, it would always be at the back of your mind that she was with someone else, regardless of their being a man or woman

Exactly. Sadly it wouldn’t work. I’ve never been in this position however I’d like to think I’d forgive but It’d never ever be the same.

Once a girls head has been turned, only a spade can turn it back again.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I cheated on my Great Dane with a Poodle.

It was the hairdo that did it for me. I can’t tell if the Great Dane has forgiven me, because it is a dog and can’t speak.

avdave2

But perhaps the people that have forgiven and moved on haven’t posted for one reason or another.

Or they are grown ups who don’t work out how to live their lives or advise others how to live theirs via the internet. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

I cheated on my Great Dane with a Poodle.

My Bulldog cheated on me with a Shitsu, they had a kid which turned out to be a Bullshit.

lazybike
    Free Member

I did think carefully before posting that, unfortunatly its true.

chewkw
    Free Member

Cheating is cheating but then if one forgives the other then life goes back to “normal”, after all you can only cheat so many times. 😆

FB-ATB

Perhaps we need Paul Youngs input as shes ran off twice and is back with another bloke`s kid!

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had partner cheat and forgiven them’ is closed to new replies.