Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone @ Glenlivet today?
  • benz
    Free Member

First time there with a good bunch of mates. Really enjoyed it for my type of biking.

Kudos to Rae and little Grace doing the same route with the Trailerbike….and not far behind the rest of us.

However, I did feel my little Kinesis Xcpro3 with it’s100mm travel forks was a little inadequate in comparison to most bikes on display…..or at least it’s now unfashionably steep head angle made me feel inadequate at times too….

Very nice burgers too….

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

The cakes are usually pretty good, not been for ages but then my Spitty feels like overkill apart from the last set of jumps when I can hit the black options

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter what bike your riding, as long as your having fun and get to the cafe with a smile on your face. They are good burgers 🙂

cupra
    Free Member

However, I did feel my little Kinesis Xcpro3 with it’s100mm travel forks was a little inadequate in comparison to most bikes on display…..or at least it’s now unfashionably steep head angle made me feel inadequate at times too….

Try riding it on a rigid single speed 🙂

the_lecht_rocks

hey cupra – i have a rigid singlespeeded cove hummer that i’m keen to take up there.

runs 32:16, assume it’ll be a wee bit of hike a bike as i was using full range on my HT last visit.

would be good to meet up and do it as a rigid SS group tough 🙂

benz
    Free Member

Rigid singlespeed….reckon my Chinese carbon import kitted out with it’s full carbon Trigon forks would have been great fun…in parts. At least it’s light enough to carry!

My little Kinesis is 1x 9 with lowest gear being 32 x 34…..think the only time the 34 got touched was that last little climb to the fence around the trig point. 32:16 a whole different game ‘though…..

peabrain
    Free Member

Was going to say you would be blown off the hill if you were there today!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone @ Glenlivet today?’ is closed to new replies.