Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone else shirking from home this week?
  • carbon337
    Free Member

3 of the senior staff all wanted 3 days off over xmas but it was decided we take an easy day each – work from home, cover issues if they arrise and just genreally be available to fix stuff.

So far sat in my spare room buying bike bits all morning, rapha bits, new computer, new pedals.

Seen a post on facebook of a mate who is on North Sea oil rig, has missed xmas and will miss new year. Started feeling a bit guilty

Jamie
    Free Member

Seen a post on facebook of a mate who is on North Sea oil rig, has missed xmas and will miss new year. Started feeling a bit guilty

Think of the amount he is being paid. The guilt should diminish.

Badger
    Free Member

Not sure about guilty, more jealous! Just think how hard it would be for the local scruffy teenagers to knock on the door and sing 2 1/2 lines of we wish you a merry christmas (out of tune etc.) before demanding money (I tell them to sod off until they can sing in tune and know the words to a proper christmas carol!)

carbon337
    Free Member

Think of the amount he is being paid. The guilt should diminish.

Hey that worked thanks

Duggan

Well I finished on 22nd December and am not back until 3rd Jan if that helps you feel less guilty?

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Are you business core?

MadPierre

Shirking at work me 🙁

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ll be shirking at work (keeping your lights on) tonight and tomorrow night, then I’m off till the 3rd.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else shirking from home this week?’ is closed to new replies.