Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Anyone else received this email?
  • tyger
    Free Member

Got sent this over the weekend – interested in your opinions.

This has come from a reliable source – a police officer! it makes interesting reading.

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel ….

Recently I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session
    there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked, ‘Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a
    command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?’

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation he replied, ‘Non-believers!’

I responded, ‘So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?’

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of ‘a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, ‘Yes.’

I then stated, ‘Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.
    Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!’

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, ‘I also have a problem with being your ‘friend’ when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me
    ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?’

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless.

Needless to say, the organizers and promoters of the ‘Diversification’ training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the
    Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.

FACT: Within twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. to elect a government of their choice, complete with sharia law.

I think everyone in the U.K. should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness
    madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised.

John Harrison MBE. MIDSc

BigJohn

A reliable source, you say. A police officer? Make your mind up.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sounds like BNP propaganda to me, intended to stir it up

tyger
    Free Member

The police officer bit was part of the email – not my opinion 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Obvious inflammatory rubbish. especially this bit

FACT: Within twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. to elect a government of their choice, complete with sharia law.

Sharia law could never exist in this country. Human rights act etc and 1000s of years of case law. There are no where near enough muslims to make a majority nor will there be in 20 yrs nor will all muslims vote for sharia law.

Shame on you for repeating such nasty divisive lying drivel

akira

At least other religions have never caused wars and….oh hang on yes they have. I wonder if you added up all the deaths that could be directly contributed to the various faiths which one would come out on top?
    Buddhism would be relatively low down I imagine.

Stoner
    Free Member

political correctness madness

so close, but no cigar.

It’s political correctness gone mad

The Daily Mail will be disappointed at the slip in editorial standards 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

no known deaths attributable to the Spaghetti Monster as far as I know.
    Definitely a winner there.

timwillows
    Free Member

I suspect that this is a fake intended to stir things up. I believe that it contains a factual error that may reveal this, as far as I am aware ‘people of the faith’ includes Jews and Christians as all three faiths believe in the same god – just different ways to appreciate him. Happy for someone with a stronger theological background to correct me.

grumm
    Free Member

Oh dear.

Jamie
    Free Member

Obvious inflammatory rubbish.

QFT.

mt
    Free Member

Don’t know why you are all questioning the truth contained in that email after all you know from this weekends papers and tv the security forces have just prevented another outrage that would have been commited by islamic terrorists. wake up and have a look around, before long you’ll all need to have a beard and have baggy pants. It’s like being a stranger in your own land.

hels
    Free Member

Er paging Mods – how about deleting this BNP Propaganda ?

mt
    Free Member

oh come of it we could make this run for ages weres all your middle class outrage. freedom of speech and all that, were not in saudi now.

grumm
    Free Member

Don’t know why you are all questioning the truth contained in that email after all you know from this weekends papers and tv the security forces have just prevented another outrage that would have been commited by islamic terrorists. wake up and have a look around, before long you’ll all need to have a beard and have baggy pants. It’s like being a stranger in your own land.

Please emigrate then and do us all a favour.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Got sent this over the weekend – interested in your opinions.

My opinion is that it’s the sort of thing a bigoted idiot would post on a forum, because they’re too spineless to express their own views so attempt to do it by proxy.
    Well you did ask 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

So tyger – extreme naivety or racism?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Nice one brant. Good to see the story behind the story, as it were.

mt- see you at Mosque this Friday, then?

Jamie
    Free Member

RudeBoy:

mt- see you at Mosque this Friday, then?

Dont forget to kill at least one infidel on the way there tho, oh and pop your shoes off at the door.

MrAgreeable

the security forces have just prevented another outrage that would have been commited by islamic terrorists

Terror Raids Unearth Huge Amount Of Bullshit

IHN

Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world

You’re wrong.

Next.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I like these threads. Gives you a chance to see who the real ignorant bigots on here are…

nickc

Awful.

Didn’t you even stop to think about how idiotic this kind of stuff is, Tyger?

mt
    Free Member

grumm-reels him in. I thought that the baggy pants was a give way.

Stoner
    Free Member

I like these threads. Gives you a chance to see who the real ignorant bigots on here are…

and which ones are they then? given that mt was out fishing for grumm-trout…

MrAgreeable

Well I’d say that not knowing that “infidel” means “non-believer” is pretty ignorant for a start.

mt
    Free Member

Whipppeee – rudeboy as well. will need a bigger keep net at this rate.

That so called email has been doing the rounds for ages, got it sent to me from the states some time ago.

grumm
    Free Member

grumm-reels him in. I thought that the baggy pants was a give way.

Hmm, trolling is cool eh? Bravo. ;P

tyger
    Free Member

May I just repeat that this email was SENT to me NOT WRITTEN by me.
    I’m not expressing an opinion but wondered if anyone had also ben sent it and their thoughts.

brant
    Free Member

I’m not expressing an opinion but wondered if anyone had also ben sent it and their thoughts.

What thoughts were you imagining people might have?

“Ooh those awful nig-nogs, they’re at it again” – that sort of thing?

duntmatter
    Free Member

All this ‘reels him in..got one in the net’ rubbish makes me feel like I’m on a busy train carriage and people have just seen the culprit is pleasuring himself. Quite unedifying.

tyger
    Free Member

No Brant more like the snopes link you provided.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Whipppeee – rudeboy as well. will need a bigger keep net at this rate.

So happy to have made your day.

You can go and have a little fap now.

aP
    Free Member

fap? Is that like onanism?

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s what the thunderbirds used to say before knocking one out.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I think so, aP.

Ear, aP; what’s yer fave underground station? I mean, loads to chose from, but which one do you like the best, and why?

Arnos Grove is a popular one:

Then there’s Southgate:

Of course, Baker St has a fantastic interior:

And the Ticket Hall at Canary Wharf is truly an impressive bit of contemparary architecture.

But it’s just too bewildering, considering the vast cornucopia of styles and decor that you can find.

Ken. High St:

So many things, all over the network. And little forgotten details, which hark back to bygone years.

What’s yer fave?

mt
    Free Member

grumm, rudeboy – apologies was just a bit bored. Did think that you’ed got away this time with the “Yawn” rudeboy but you came back for another nibble.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What’s your fave tube station, mt?

Barons Court’s another little gem:

aP
    Free Member

I particularly like:
    Sudbury Town (the first of the Holden boxes) as its such a clear diagram, and the ramped overbridge together with the round ended waiting areas just go together to make up a great (simple) station. The brickwork in the Holden stations is fantastic, as is a lot of the in situ RC – the finish to which at some stations we don’t know how to replicate.

Tooting Broadway – another Holden station (mostly beacuse of the Woolfie Smith connotations)

West Ham (van Heyningen and Haward + JLE project team) as its a very clear modern interpretation of the Holden idiom, although a little lost until the Parcelforce site gets redeveloped.

I do also like the Leslie Green stations (the oxblood terracotta facades) although mostly the interiors have gone. Amazing that he was dead at 33 from tubeculosis after having designed over 30 stations.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else received this email?’ is closed to new replies.