Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any trails round Bramham Park?
  • chunkypaul
    Free Member

round the old folks place tomorrow and thinking of a play out on the SS around the Bramham Park area south of Boston Spa in West Yorkshire

any worth while places around this area?

cheers
    cp

ajf
    Free Member

did a 25 miler round there today but started north leeds. I can tell you my route and you can just pick it up anywhere you fancy.

I had a play round roundhay park, through the golf course (on the footpath) up the bridleway into shadwell, stop at the small woods at the corner of the bridleway and shadwell as there is a few jumps and bombholes in there. North towards Brandon Lodge, onto wike, then road towards harewood. Go to next woods then double back onto the Leeds Country way, Follow to bardsey, then onto hetchel woods, course of roman road, more woods, go back along the track above norwood bottom. Footpath through woods (actually a dirt road followed by single track. Back into shadwell, back into roundhay park and then home.

Nice little route and with a bit of messing was about 2 1/2 hours. If you want shorter then the woods, norwood bottom and hetchel woods is probably best bet for a quick spin

multimap of area for you http://www.multimap.com/s/sgLfqvKv

chunkypaul
    Free Member

excellent – will give some of that a try! thanks ajf

Gooner
    Free Member

if you have memorymap i have a couple of routes around east leeds from 10 miles to 25 miles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any trails round Bramham Park?’ is closed to new replies.