• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by scud.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • any peugeot partner tepee owners out there?
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

or berlingo car too, as they’re more or less the same…

hello. any of you use your vehicle to sleep in from time to time, but not with a full on micro-camper conversion?
    I’m not all that tall (5’6″) so with the back seats down/removed could quite easily fit in it- i’m considering buying one as my next daily drive but with better bike carrying capability than my current ford fiesta (obviously!) and it would be quite handy to have that ability to kip in it on occasion. have any of you gone full micro and got one of those amdro temporary camper sets for yours, and if so are they easy to live with/much of an improvement over a sleep mat and bag straight on the floor in the back?!

goby

Morning, i got a 2003 Peugeot Partner, and its a great old thing, done 180k now but must admit i never slept in it, those units do look good but i have to use the car as a van to transport bikes and family in etc.

scud
    Free Member

I have had both the van and the car berlingo variants, i can’t sleep in the car, i think that even with rear seats removed, load space is only about 5ft long i’d say.

The van was better, the front passenger seat in mine, folded in half, then flipped against the dash, so there was about 6ft of clear space, managed to get a 3 seater sofa and a king size mattress in there with seat against dash and east to sleep in there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘any peugeot partner tepee owners out there?’ is closed to new replies.