Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Any other disillusioned Gooner fans?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Wow. That was really a case of if anything can go wrong, then it will.

Never a second penalty, but that doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things,

Glad Sagna is relatively ok after his tumble. Looked horrific in real time.

Edit: Oh, and FFS if true:

…hopefully just Twitter rubbish.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Never mind Sagna, what about the other dude?, very John Inman!

granny_ring

LOL

aa
    Free Member

i hope yesterday doesn’t give an insight into the rest of the season!

Anyone want to buy a good and i mean good condition 1989 away shirt?

I’m off to watch burton.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, and to cap it all. I had Kos in my FF team, FFS.

Jamie
    Free Member

Painful times to be an Arsenal player. Dropped on your neck one week, and….

…the next.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Painful times indeed, here’s to another season the CL…

Hopefully…

spursn17
    Free Member

I feel your pain.

Honestly.

Really.

No really, I do.

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry for delayed reply, but was just watching Arsenal beat Fenerbache 3-0, to virtually guarantee qualification for the group stages of the Champions League.

What we talking about again?

😛

granny_ring

A good result yes but it doesn’t change the overall picture of pending doom and gloom. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

A good result yes but it doesn’t change the overall picture of pending doom and gloom.

Pah! After this win the Quadruple is back on!

The only problem is this is even more money, £25m, that Arsene won’t want to spend 🙁

Pyro

I like the Goons. Try this to cheer you up:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nebe1zuEtbc[/video]

granny_ring

Tricky draw…..

schrickvr6
    Free Member

And the Flamster is back. Sp*rs doing the best they can to sabotage Arsenals chances of getting any Madrid player/s.

Jamie
    Free Member

Now…to sign back Vela.

granny_ring

Really?

binners

Still time to sign Bale yet. With all that money you’ve not spent. He wanted to play in the Champions League. You can give him a season 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Really?

Last night….

Rockape63
    Free Member

Bit late to this thread, due to hols etc. but here for the final Arsenal trolly dash with just a few days to go. Whats the betting we don’t get anyone of note again? I’m glad we didn’t get the fat has-been manc or The Cannibal…..both of whom would not be right for us. I’m really hoping Le Prof can pull in Benzema as he is the sort of finisher we need.

I reckon we can get by with just him for now and hopefully reinforce during the transfer window. Gooner fans are right to be peed off, but there are now so many wealthy clubs and so few decent available players, it will get harder, not easier to get the best players!

Even as we are, we’re still good enough to put Spurs back in the Europa League again though. 🙂

warton
    Free Member

OP, I’ll swap with you. I’ll support Arsenal, you can support Newcastle 😈

Rockape63
    Free Member

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Geordie boys….proper football supporters who really have been led up and down various garden paths.

The most recent shinanigans would be ridiculed if it was work of fiction!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

As a Spurs fan all I’ve had is “you must be excited”, “Spurs for the title” etc etc

But I don’t know, kinda got mixed feelings …was proud of Spurs not being silly spenders… like Chelsea or Man City…. and had a good set of home grown talent through the team.

But it’s probably stupid of me to think that way… just hope we don’t start chopping and changing all the time like the above seem to do.

Anyway the point being until 6pm Sunday the dury is out.

And that’s only the first hurdle anyway… please please can we come above Arsenal at the end of the year.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I always rated the Mexican, just don’t think the physicality of the PL suited him, and I don’t think he was given a proper chance…

john_drummer
    Free Member

Could be worse. Ken Bates is at a loose end these days. Just imagine…

Jamie
    Free Member

3 days to go…. 😡

Jamie
    Free Member

granny_ring

LOL

Jamie
    Free Member

I hope Spurs kept the receipts…

Jamie
    Free Member

Interesting….

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Guilleme whatshisface saying the same too, a striker too should do it although would be nice if the Draxler rumours are true.

jambalaya
    Free Member

If Ozil were going to move surely he’d go to Man U ?

timc
    Free Member

Great wins for Arsenal & Liverpool today!

All these Ozil rumours say £42.5m on Twitter, less than Suarez offer? Strange! Arsenal need better defence players as well I reckon.

Jamie
    Free Member

If Ozil were going to move surely he’d go to Man U ?

Guess we will have to wait and see. I think they are set on Fellaini, though.

weeksy

I personally think Ozil would be insane to go to Arsenal, especially considering Bale for example isn’t even a threat to his position in the team realistically, unless we assume that Bale or Ronaldo is going to be playing out of position/new position from now on ? I’d be more concerned if i were someone like Khedira myself.

allthepies
    Free Member

Arsenal bid £40,000,001 for Suarez.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Arsenal bid £40,000,001 for Suarez.

That was the opening bid, to trigger the clause. They should have bid what they were prepared to pay which was around £45-50m. But they didn’t and Henry told them to do one. It was all a bit unArsenal-like. I’d like to see Ozil in the prem. I hope Arsenal get him.

allthepies
    Free Member

That was the opening bid, to trigger the clause.

They opened the bidding at £30M or £35M I believe.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh fairy nuff. Nevertheless they played it poorly. I hope they’ve learned their lesson when they go for Ozil today. 🙂

binners

That was the opening bid, to trigger the clause.

Except there wasn’t a clause. It might have been better to check on that before-hand really, rather than take the word of a mercenary, carnivorous racist 😆

timc
    Free Member

sorry was half asleep, I meant they offered less for Suarez the mad heads

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Any other disillusioned Gooner fans?’ is closed to new replies.