Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Any news on the guy who was airlifted off BKB a couple of weeks ago?
  • dingabell
    Free Member

Just wondering how the poor guy is. Lots of speculation at the time and I was just hoping there was some better news now?

mcboo
    Free Member

I rode it the day after reading that thread……people were talking about the Bomb Hole at the top I honestly couldnt remember it, I usually just roll happily down that whole trail. I was sure looking for it at the top, ended up skidding into a tree on the left, all tensed up, desperatly trying not to crash the day before I went on holiday.

Hope he’s all right, not a spot for a newbie if thats what he was.

andylux
    Free Member

Where’s BKB please?

mcboo
    Free Member

Barry Knows Best….Surrey Hills above Peaslake.

njee20
    Free Member

Why not? There’s a little roll in at the top, which has got a bit cut up in the last few months, but I’d say it’s a great trail for folk to learn on.

hora
    Free Member

Airlifted- where did they land? At the open gravel section across the road? That’d be a tight squeeze for rotors.

ribena
    Free Member

He landed here

xcgb
    Free Member

I have heard that he is paralysed but i dont know it as gospel

xcgb
    Free Member

Why not? There’s a little roll in at the top, which has got a bit cut up in the last few months, but I’d say it’s a great trail for folk to learn on.

Please lets not do this again!

njee20
    Free Member

Yes sorry I did think that!

Is that helicopter not on Pitch 😕

ribena
    Free Member

Is that helicopter not on Pitch

Yes, its not on Pitch. Its by the resevoir on the other side of the road at the top of BKB. Must have been a dusty landing.

bigsi
    Free Member

It’d be a lot easier to land a chopper there now the FC have logged a 1 mile radius of the resevoir 🙄

xcgb
    Free Member

It’d be a lot easier to land a chopper there now the FC have logged a 1 mile radius of the resevoir

Not FC its private land – common myth please support friends of the hurtwood as we need more bikers to join!

http://www.friendsofthehurtwood.co.uk/

geetee1972
    Free Member

The Surrey/Sussex air ambulance crew was in Horsham on Monday fundraising. I asked them if they had heard anything else but they hadn’t. The chap I spoke to said he thought the injured guy was a solicitor.

hora
    Free Member

was a solicitor

will he sue himself?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Any news on the guy who was airlifted off BKB a couple of weeks ago?’ is closed to new replies.