• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Any Garmin Vector + Wahoo Elemnt users? Question on pairing behaviour
  • krixmeister

Have upgraded from Garmin 810 to Wahoo Elemnt – so not sure what is normal, what isn’t. I have spoken to both Wahoo and Garmin tech support, neither overly helpful – somewhat understandable given the mix of pedals/head unit.

What I have: Garmin Vector 2 pedals (double sided – just recently upgraded the pods from Vector 1) + Wahoo ELEMNT Roam, both have latest firmware available, have replaced batteries in the pedal pods, have unpaired/paired/calibrated several times.

When I first switch on my Wahoo and wake up the pedals, the Wahoo only seems to see the left pedal:

After some random amount of time – from a couple of minutes to never – sometimes the right pedal will appear, sometimes it won’t:

Strangely – if I launch the Vector Updater app on my Mac and let it talk to the pedals, the right pedal will always then pop up on the Wahoo.

The question for anyone with similar setup: Is this normal? I’m getting some slightly strange power readings on rides, trying to track down the problem.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Any Garmin Vector + Wahoo Elemnt users? Question on pairing behaviour’ is closed to new replies.