Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any experience of or thoughts on the Cube Fritzz ?
  • pedroball
    Free Member

Hello
    I’m on the hunt for a new bike and this keeps staying at the top of my list, mainly by reason of the price and that it has Pikes on it, which seem to generally only be on bikes starting at £2,500.

It looks like they’ve cut back on the shock, so thinking a Monarch and a Gravity Dropper would see this bike looking pretty good.

I was looking at the YT Wicked 650b, but that is sold out, is direct sale and is called a “wicked”, and I’m nearly 40 years old.

If anyone has any experience of these that would be much appreciated.

sazter

I keep looking at it too… also looked at the Canyon Spectral Al too, similar bike, comes with fox front & back (good or bad?) and a reverb stealth & potentially better wheels… same price

number18
    Free Member

Not had either, but I’d go for the Canyon every time.

Who wants to own a bike called Fritzz?

goodgrief
    Free Member

Make sure your legs are long enough, they have poor stand-over clearance and long seat tubes for the respective reach. My mate has silver and green one, he’s about 5’10” but has short legs/long torso and needs the reverb slammed as low as possible in the frame on the 18.5″.
    Other than that, it’s light, pedals very well etc. He had the 26″ fritzz before it.

pedroball
    Free Member

Thanks goodgrief, that’s useful to know, as I’m not that well endowed in the height stakes.

martymac

i have an older (26″) cube ams, and tbh i cant fault it.
    we have 2 other cube bikes in the house too, and cant really fault either of those.
    i realise that this doesnt actually help you much, but if i was to travel back in time i would buy the same again with no hesitation.

pedroball
    Free Member

Thanks! It defintely helps…. Cube hadnt really been on my radar, but it seems like a good choice on a number of levels and reliability, etc. is good to hear.

larrythelathe
    Free Member

Hi
    I have a stereo SL it’s the new carbon one. I love it. Amazing value bike.
    If round my area feel free to kick the tyres. Reading area

pedroball
    Free Member

Thanks larrythelathe – much appreciated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any experience of or thoughts on the Cube Fritzz ?’ is closed to new replies.