Any doctors in the house?

Home Forum Chat Forum Any doctors in the house?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any doctors in the house?
  • FunkyDunc

    Ask your doctor 🙂

    Or as it will be now out of hours GP.

    Premier Icon notmyrealname

    Could be just a chest infection but with chest tightness, I’d be recommending either your local A+E or walk in centre to get and ECG just in case.

    1. Fractured Rib
    2. Chest Infection
    3. Exercise induced Angina
    4. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)

    All worth checking ASAP as it is in the correct region for heart related mishaps and the sensation of tightening is definitely something to mention to your GP when seeking an appointment.

    Pain that gets worse when you press on that specific area of the chest is probably from the muscles or the bones in the chest and not the heart itself. If you could pinpoint the specific spot where the pain originates with one finger this is a good sign – as heart related pain tends to be difficult to pinpoint.

    Premier Icon JohnClimber

    Over the last couple of days I’ve had a slight tight feeling in my chest, slightly to the right of centre at nipple height.

    Not thought anything of it but now it’s getting a little tighter and it’s starting to hurt to breath in deeply and it hurts a little to cough.

    Any ideas?

    Am I copying Wiggo?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any doctors in the house?’ is closed to new replies.