Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any clubs on the Black Isle/Inverness area?
  • Chipbutty
    Free Member

Im moving to Muir of Ord in sept. Are there any active clubs in that area?

hairymechanic
    Free Member

Contact Square Wheels in Strathpeffer, just up the road from Muir of Ord. They have a club and loads of local trail knowledge.

Very nice part of the world, enjoy!

trail_rat
    Free Member

and the fyrish boys !

doug_basqueMTB.com

Steve at Square Wheels runs weekly rides on some great trails up around the Contin area. Square Wheels

There's the guys at Fyrish (gordymac etc) Fyrish Bikes who ride some of the best trails in the area and are seriously quick!

There was a club on the black isle too based around Learnie area. I think that the website was I think this is it but I'm not sure how active they are or if there's many organised rides. I've never been along to one of their rides.

That's the only ones I know of but there's bound to be more. I hope that you realise that you're moving to one of the best parts of the country for mountain biking (in my opinion of course!) with loads of natural stuff within 30mins drive, a pile of top notch trail centres and a fantastic climate.

Gordymac
    Free Member

Thanks terry, Doug.

We can be found here. We are not that quick it just we like to ride hard!

Give us a shout anytime once you are up, it would be easy to meet up as one of our lads lives in the Muir.

Gordymac

devs
    Free Member

Chipbutty is only moving from Moray so he is aware of the riding and weather. He just needs some new riding buddies as we can't be arsed travelling over that way very often! 🙂

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Cheers Gordymac, Ill be in touch nearer the time.

epicyclo

You'll need to get a single speed or Single Speed Carbon Andy at Square Wheels won't talk to you. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any clubs on the Black Isle/Inverness area?’ is closed to new replies.