• This topic has 67 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Amir Khan – doomed?
  • terrahawk
    Free Member

I’ve got a sneaking feeling he’s going to get tw4tted.

ton

i was just reading about this.
    barrera is very good, not just hard but technically good.
    should be a good scrap.
    hope khan wins tho..

terrahawk
    Free Member

he’s looking good. Nearly as ripped as me 😉

Gary_C

Nah,he’ll do da biz man innit.

DezB
    Free Member

Interesting fight. Very interesting, but I ain’t paying no £15 to watch it!

The-Beard

If he doesn’t and he wins he’ll have earned some serious respect. He’s another of those British sportsmen who you never feel has been completely tested, yet is lauded as the best ever. I have no doubt he’s good, it’s exactly how good that remains to be seen.

kinda666
    Free Member

Barrera will show him up big style!

Kuco

I just hope Amir keeps his chin covered up. I’m with you DezB no way i’m paying £15 to watch it.

jedi

massive gamble fighting barrera

tails
    Free Member

he should have everything over barrera i just feel barrera will show him up as kindelin did in the olympic final. the mexican to win in 12 but if someone gets knocked out it will be barrera

stonemonkey
    Free Member

what time is the fight on , khan has been training hard and if it goes the distance i think his fitness and age will show. Berrera could easy cause an upset though. all those not paying £15 try justin tv or iraq goals .

Peregrine
    Free Member

Peregrine
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Wot channel is it on?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Peregrine don’t like him or something.

20 fights.

One defeat.

Most wins were knockouts.

Come on Amir!

loddrik
    Free Member

Come on barrera

loddrik
    Free Member

Come on barrera

enricopallazzo
    Free Member

come on barrera

Hairychested
    Free Member

Does anybody really give a monkey?

rockitman

Fair play to him for having the balls to fight someone like Barrera. It’s his whole career in one fight really. If he wins he’s back on the road to being world champion, if he loses it’s all over.

hora
    Free Member

Hopefully Khan wont fight life he drives for a change 🙄 😆
    Hes going to lose.

AB
    Free Member

Got ringside seats for this. Taking a few clients along. Really looking forward to it, been a Barrera fan for years. Also looking forward to seeing Enzo Mac fight too.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Come on Eileen.

I think Barrera will win inside 5 rounds.

hora
    Free Member

AB ‘clients’? Are you and Stoner (STW’er) Gigolo’s? 😆

AB
    Free Member

Hora, unfortunately my clients are middle aged fat blokes.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Barrera was a great fighter. Past his prime methinks. It’s a win win situation for Khan, if he beats Barrera he beats a legend. If he loses – oh well he was beaten by the legend, he’s still learning. Khan is a stylish, entertaining fighter but bloody hell is he hyped.

brakes
    Free Member

whatever happened to patriotism?

I hope Khan knocks seven shades of shite out of him

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Is that anything like blind patriotism? Does it override any sense of objectivity?

enfht
    Free Member

Khan isn’t in the same class as Barrera, he drops his guard just like his idol Naseem Hamed and we all know what happened to Hamed… I wonder if Khan will risk sitting his Mum at ringside again?

DezB
    Free Member

Gnargnar – that win win thing is exactly what I said to mrsdezb.
    No-one really knows until they fight whether Amir can take the pressure Barrera will put on him. Can’t see Khan winning by KO though – only 1 KO on Barrera’s record – by Pacquiao, the greatest fighter of this era.
    Funny though, that Prescott fella really did get lucky catching Khan cold – I’ve seen a couple of his fights and he is pretty crap.

Prediction (I never get them right) – Barrera in 6 rnds.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Khan is a prize knob who thinks he’s the best thing since Ali.

He hasn’t had a proper fight yet and the first decent fighter he took on put him on his ass.

Barrera is at the end of is career now too, so he’d better win or he’ll go the way of Audley Harrison.

I hope he gets 7 shades knocked out of him.

Come on Barrera!!!!!

Garry_Lager

Think Khan should win meself. With his joke chin and bell-end personality it’s easy to forget just how talented he is. Wonderfully gifted offensive fighter. I reckon Barrera is properly finished and Khan can take a decision.

Can’t see it mattering much in the long term, though. There’s glass-jawed and then there’s Khan’s chin, such a debilitating weakness. He mightget to a world title but he won’t be able to operate at the top level for long with that beard.

duckers
    Free Member

I like boxing but repetetive punching to the head causes brain damage and memory loss

duckers
    Free Member

I like boxing but repetetive punching to the head causes brain damage and memory loss

duckers
    Free Member

stugus
    Free Member

what time is it on?

I hope Khan gets the win!!

terrahawk
    Free Member

11ish.

Daffy

23:00-23:30 is the start time.

nickname
    Free Member
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Amir Khan – doomed?’ is closed to new replies.