Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ambulance at Swinley
  • 16stonepig
    Free Member

Just as I was finishing my ride around 1pm yesterday, saw an ambulance at the gate by Go Ape, and someone being ferried in by one of the rangers with his hazards on in his big green truck.

Anyone know anything?

Straightliner

Not sure exactly what happened, but the ranger was collecting a guy from Surrey Hill (to the left of the jump gulley as you’re riding up the fireroad) just before 1pm yesterday.

Hope whoever it was is alright and recovering from any accident they may have had.

nickc

Some-one needing counselling after the dry conditions reverted back to something like the depths of Winter over the weekend?

I found refuge in cake personally, but I can see how others wouldn’t take it so well…

djglover
    Free Member

I saw a guy with a broken arm but that was later or. Seemed to be a lot of hucks FAILs going on yesterday

16stonepig
    Free Member

Yep, it was absolutely packed. I saw a few near misses (near hits?) at the gully by guys on suspiciously shiny bikes wearing suspiciously shiny pads.

AndyRT
    Free Member

saw a shiny bike go splat in the gully on Friday, on the first jump, front wheel did’nt grip on a front heavy landing.

Luckily he bounced.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ambulance at Swinley’ is closed to new replies.