Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Am i mad to want to go riding tomorrow @ cannock?
  • adi66
    Free Member

Are the trails gonna be lethal ?

Anyone been today ? Much snow?

gixer.john
    Free Member

Just got in from an hours walk on Cannock – live just beside it. An inch to two of snow on frozen ground, and the forecast is for more to land during the night.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Can’t wait to go riding tomorrow in the snow. Most excited. Not sure i’d be trying anything too gnarrrr though.

smell_it
    Free Member

Might make cannock a bit more fun 🙂 and keep the numbers down. Win win!

paddy0091
    Free Member

It’s better in the snow, so no you aren’t mad. Clever if anything.

tazzymtb

it was fantastic today on the frozen ground, taking the fat front out tomorrow for a play 😀

iDave
    Free Member

It’s only snow

sofatester
    Free Member

I would take an ice axe and crampons just to be safe. Those breaking bumps are likely to have some nasty crevasses.

emac65
    Free Member

Trails were riding great today,did some of the munkee,little bit of FTD & rather a lot of some bits I won’t be telling you about…..But all were riding great….

v8ninety

I would take an ice axe and crampons just to be safe. Those breaking bumps are likely to have some nasty crevasses.

<like> 😆

tazzymtb

lot of some bits I won’t be telling you about…..But all were riding great….

+1

and some new lines are appearing after the forestry chimps have finished mangling stuff as well, which is nice

adi66
    Free Member

some bits I won’t be telling you about….

..Be like that then , i’ll go on my own Off Piste Route 😛 LOL

Last week the Goat & Ewok’s where – er interesting… Especially the nice big STEEP decent just inside the chase by Mammoth @ Milton! the ford at the bottom was shall we say a little chilly! 🙂

That’s it then If I can get out of the house, as its really falling here and is already hiding the curbs on the roads, I’m there. With my trusty mate Mr Go-Pro HdH2 🙂

motox2k
    Free Member

I will be over the chase tomorrow, but with my two girls and a sledge 🙂

adi66
    Free Member

Just tried to lave the house in the car (I live at one of the highest points in the city) and when I got to the top of the road, and saw the mass of headlights at the bottom of the hill…. i turned round, maybe I wont be going to Cannock Tomorrow !

Booooo TOO MUCH SNOW, still if it stays like this I will be sledging at the park next to me 🙂

br
    Free Member

Rode Cannock last year in the snow, it was ace.

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s only snow

It’s probably the driving there which is the issue.

…if not, then OP is a ponce 😉

adi66
    Free Member

It’s probably the driving there which is the issue.

Jamie, its the getting there for sure! I live a hours drive away… and I’m not convinced that I’ll get onto the main roads away from my house, let alone all the way to Cannock ! 🙂

I REALLY WANNA GET OUT THO, SO I MIGHT HAVE TOW THE KIDS SLEDGE BEHIND ME TOMORROW!

Jamie
    Free Member

Not a local, but I reckon sack it off till next weekend.*

*From a snowmageddon on the roads perspective.

I_Ache
    Free Member

It should be a hoot in the snow. The monkey dh sections will be great fun especially if you try to hit them at the same speed as normal.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Am i mad to want to go riding tomorrow @ cannock?’ is closed to new replies.