Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Age gap between youself and partner?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

6yrs older than wife, 33 vs 39 but been with her since she was 17 and always will be.

Couldn’t go for an older woman myself, hats off to those that are.

emma82
    Free Member

2 yrs 5 months. He’s older but no where near as grown up as me, still spends all his money on toys and useless crap. Now can’t wait to have kids because he’s run out of excuses to buy crap so figures that he’ll be able to buy crap and blame on some poor unsuspecting child :/. Do men ever become proper grown ups?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Minimum age for the girl: Half your age + 7 years.

I always LMFAO when someone quotes that, it’s from the US I think (what other country would reduce love and relationships to an equation?).

A: What sad individual worked it out?

B: What sad individual meets a lovely partner, gets on great, then asks to see some age ID before getting the abacus out to do the math? Ah, I really like you, you really like me, we get on like a house on fire, but…well there’s this formula that an anonymous person made up see, and because I can’t think independently…

60 year old with a 37 year old girl is OK, but God help you if she’s only 36 you filthy pervert. 🙄

In countries where the age of consent is 12, the guy could only date someone older than himself by a year! 😯

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Do men ever become proper grown ups?

Not if we can help it…inner child and all that jazz.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

No age gap….because I am single

Missed an opportunity there to list your hobbies & interests, star sign, etc.

porter_jamie

Guy that i bought my house off was 65, and was living with a 19 year old.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’m 4 years older than my man, although I had led him to believe that I was younger than him when we first met – I had to confess to that teensy weensy little fib 😳

spacemonkey

11 months, 51 weeks and 2 days here.

Dancake
    Free Member

I am 6 Months older than my wife.

My Mum remarried when I was 3. My fantastic Step-dad was 20 years her senior and they were perfect soul-mates.

composite
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter how old either of you are, SHE is still the grown up.

Oh and I’m about 8 months the elder.

abennell
    Free Member

i’m nearly 8 years older than me, mostly acts older than me, but we are just all big kids really!

HermanShake
    Free Member

She’s got 5.5 years on me, the biological alarm clock is deafening at times!

HermanShake
    Free Member

i’m nearly 8 years older than me

😯

tommid
    Free Member

Mrs Tommid is a whole 9 years older than me.

Makes no difference what so ever. Never really notice it until something like this makes me think about it.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

She’s 4 months younger than me. Met at uni, so thrown in together with lots of people roughly the same age and a whole lot of alcohol and thats the way it goes.

Mind you, I act 22 years younger than her most of the time 🙂

stgeorge

Minimum age for the girl: Half your age + 7 years.

That’s spot on for me now I’m 54 and Mrs George 34, but when we met 14 years ago I was 40 and she was 20.

So how does that work then?

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Age gap between youself and partner?’ is closed to new replies.