Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Advice needed on Faulty Endura Kit
  • Intense-Pilot

I have been a big fan of Endura kit over the years, and still have some of the original MT500 shirts and shorts as well as loads and loads of newer kit. I always wash it in a sport specific wash at 30 degrees, yet the merino wool Halcyon shirt I bought last November has shrunk so much it's now unwearable. I sent it back to Endura but they don’t want to know. I have had no trouble with my other merino tops – Patagonia and Ground Effect. Can anyone offer any ideas/ help – it cost £70 and I feel doubly aggrieved, not only because it's shrunk, but also because of Endura's indifference to a customer who has spent over £2000 on their products.

trail_rat
    Free Member

waiting for a replacement pair of stealth lite bib tights – returned in february 3 months after purchase

and a replacement pair of waterproof gloves returned in december – 2 weeks after purchase

but its all winter gear – shops on the case for me and hopefully ill get it sorted by next winter !

stumpyjon

The shop should be your first port of call. They are the ones you have a contract with. If the item is not fit for purpose (whch from your description it wasn't) then it's the shop's problem. Trouble is it's going to be difficult proving that didn't boil wash it.

13thfloormonk

Or just go straight back to endura, very cheap repairs if they don't warranty it straight away.

not mega fast true, but nice people to deal with.

13thfloormonk

sorry, didn't read the whole post first, my bad 😕

hora
    Free Member

Take it back to the shop you bought it from and ask for a refund. Its faulty goods. Don't except 'warranty repair'. Its clothes FFS.

I did this on some singletrack shorts- bought a different pair.

hora
    Free Member

If the bikeshop gives you 'we need to speak to the manufacturer first' tell them its FAULTY. Hence sales of goods act. I've got a bikeshop telling I can't have a refund at the moment on some bike forks as I should be dealing with the distributor and not them as I didnt buy the forks from them'. (I did and tomorrow will be interesting..)

Christowkid
    Free Member

Last summer bought a pair of Humvees 3/4's in lbs in March, then just before hols, bought another pair from CRC in July. Over the hols both developed loose poppers ( known problem I discovered ). I rang Endura on returning home. They told me to put both outers in the post with a covering letter. They thought the popper poppers had been rounded up!
    They new they came from different suppliers, they didn't want to see receipts, just send them…..
    got 2 new pairs by return of post.
    Thought that was good customer services.
    I was happy.
    Q

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Advice needed on Faulty Endura Kit’ is closed to new replies.