Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Accommodation in Bourg for August 14th – 21st
  • fergusbown
    Free Member

Hi,

I'm trying to find some accomodation in either Bourg or Les Arcs (1600 or 1800) for the above dates for 6 people (mixed group, no couples so need separate beds but can share rooms). Would prefer to have enough room so that we can keep the communal bit communal rather than it doubling up as a bedroom…

Does anybody know/run anything suitable? Obv would need storage space for 6 bikes and somewhere to clean em…

We're all relatively sensible 30 somethings so no need to worry about us trashing the place 🙂

cheers!

Fergus

freeride_addict
    Free Member

Have you tried any of the guiding operations in the area? Often they sound expensive up front but if you add in all the food and guiding (you will need a guide over there!) its actually a bargain.

but if not, my parents have a nice place just down the road from bourg in Villette, Aime – its a short drive to the funnicular (and you can ride back to the chalet at the end of the day from up on the hill).

Garage, 4 bedrooms, nicely done out, etc. They use it just for themselves mostly, but rent it out to friends-of-friends as well.

drop my mum an email for more details if you are interested – hijamieson@yahoo.co.uk – its heather.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation in Bourg for August 14th – 21st’ is closed to new replies.