Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • A way to lose weight off the bike thats cheap and effective….
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

It really works!!!

Trimix
    Free Member

I can agree, after spending some time in India eating curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner three days in a row – on the fourth day I lost a great deal of weight very fast.

njee20
    Free Member

Your bike uses the toilet? Clever bike. Personally, however hard I shake the bike, the damn thing won't go.

It's not really a way to lose weight off you either though, more a bodily function, unless you follow Trimix's 'diet' in which case your energy levels will be rather depleted. Makes the 'just have a poo' argument rather flawed. It's not like people don't go to the loo unless they want to lose weight is it?

BigJohn

I think a Selle Italia Flite would be more comfortable on a long ride though.

chakaping
    Free Member

Dunno, looks quite heavy to me.

mieszko
    Free Member

I would imagine that loosing the toilet off the bike would make a significant weight difference.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I've gained 2lb this week, wonder if its just constipation??????

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

take the crap out of your back pack? Do you really need all those just in case items? A thorough look through the stuff I had in my camelbak produced some very quick and cheap savings.

Trimix
    Free Member

Yeah, my camelback must weigh 3kg +. I cant seem to avoid filling the bladder to the top – Im paranoid about running out of water – I never do, but I just cant stop myself.

njee20
    Free Member

Water's not exactly the best place to save weight! Although if you don't drink you have the added advantage of losing more through sweating.

oldgit
    Free Member

Cut down steerer and no spacers, trim all your cables and keep everthing clean. Not that effective but it's free.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I would imagine that loosing the toilet off the bike would make a significant weight difference.

Possibly, but you'd lose all the benefit. Since that bike doesn't appear to have pedals, we can only conclude that, via a thermo-nuclear composting reaction, it's actually poo-powered…

EDIT: Oops, just spotted the pedals on the front wheel. Oh well…

Trimix
    Free Member

Now you sound like one of those weight weenie chaps who leave the dust caps off to save weight !

You use dustcaps. 😯

I always check which way round a race course runs before the event.
    If it's clockwise, I shave all the knobbles off the left hand side of my tyres to save weight, and vice versa.

ollieT
    Free Member

You have knobbles on your tyres?

Flyweight 310s rule

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘A way to lose weight off the bike thats cheap and effective….’ is closed to new replies.