A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)

Home Forum Chat Forum A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)
  • Wozza
    Member

    Filled it in and sent it round the office.

    stuey
    Member

    That was fun – thanks

    2hottie
    Member

    Hi All

    Please can you fill in a quick questionnaire I have put together. It relates to my degree and more importantly my dissertation which is in by the end of the week!!

    Anyway it’s had a test run by my bro who completed it in less than five minutes.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE00c2xzUmp0QWRtbVRjdGxYVnNJa2c6MA&ifq

    No private details taken

    Thanks in advance

    Scott

    Kit
    Member

    Done. What’s your dissertation?

    bassspine
    Member

    I’m working on it.

    how does If you were able to obtain a mortgage on a NON standard construction dwelling, do you believe that it would be competative financially? Would the cost of the mortgage increase or decrease when apply it to a NON standard construction dwelling.

    how do you answer this with yes/no/other?
    yes/no it will increase or decrease

    2hottie
    Member

    Barriers to sustainable house construction in the UK, or something alone those lines.. It’s for a Building Surveying degree which I can’t wait to get finished and start earning some money. Thanks for the replies so far, some are interesting to say the least, lol,

    Thanks again

    Scott

    CaptJon
    Member

    Hi All

    Please can you fill in a quick questionnaire I have put together. It relates to my degree and more importantly my dissertation which is in by the end of the week!!

    Anyway it’s had a test run by my bro who completed it in less than five minutes.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE00c2xzUmp0QWRtbVRjdGxYVnNJa2c6MA&ifq

    No private details taken

    Thanks in advance

    Scott

    I’m a lecturer, so i’ve got some comments:

    1. FFS
    2. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*
    3. i hope you fail the dissertation, or at the very least get ill from spending all night every night this week trying to write something decent.

    allthepies
    Member

    I think all my uni projects/writeups involved all-nighters the day before they were due ๐Ÿ™‚

    Premier Icon edd
    Subscriber

    Done – good luck.

    Kit
    Member

    I’m a lecturer, so i’ve got some comments:

    1. FFS
    2. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*
    3. i hope you fail the dissertation, or at the very least get ill from spending all night every night this week trying to write something decent.

    I’m a student, so I’ve got some comments:

    1. As a lecturer, if you’re unaware that the vast majority of students fritter 90% of their time away and spend the remaining 10% pulling it out of the bag in the final week/days prior to a deadline, then I’d suggest you’re a little blind to the reality of these situations?
    2. You also have no idea of Scott’s personal situation and why he is dong this work so late – e.g. he may have a long-term medical problem which has prevented him from undertaking any workload to-date.
    3. Is that that your professional opinion? I hope you NEVER express that to your students unless in jest only!

    deadlydarcy
    Member

    2. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*

    Here’s my questionnaire…

    Does it hurt yet?

    If yes, then ๐Ÿ™‚

    If no, then please continue until it does.

    CaptJon
    Member

    I’m a student, so I’ve got some comments:

    1. As a lecturer, if you’re unaware that the vast majority of students fritter 90% of their time away and spend the remaining 10% pulling it out of the bag in the final week/days prior to a deadline, then I’d suggest you’re a little blind to the reality of these situations?
    2. You also have no idea of Scott’s personal situation and why he is dong this work so late – e.g. he may have a long-term medical problem which has prevented him from undertaking any workload to-date.
    3. Is that that your professional opinion? I hope you NEVER express that to your students unless in jest only!

    LOL

    jonah tonto
    Member

    done but i have to agree, not a great questionaire. im starting my dissertation now for this time next year and i can see you will struggle with the answers from that. good luck though

    Premier Icon ComradeD
    Subscriber
    markd
    Member

    Kit – that is some qwality Pwnage right there. Got to say, i never had you down as that high quality.

    Respec.

    stratobiker
    Member

    Done.
    Good luck Scott.

    titusrider
    Member

    Done and feel free to mail if u want the experiences of actually living in an Eco new build

    damo2576
    Member

    I’m a lecturer, so i’ve got some comments:

    1. FFS
    2. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*
    3. i hope you fail the dissertation, or at the very least get ill from spending all night every night this week trying to write something decent.

    Glad I never had lecturers like you.

    Perhaps all the secondary research is done with just primary research and conclusions to go.

    2hottie
    Member

    Thanks to all that completed the questionnaire and gave “constructive comments and suggestions” I’ve now reached the target number of replies and shall be staying up all night to finish this off.

    Kit, your right I have been suffering from a long term disability which is called procrastination, I really am “world class”

    I’ve never been that good at studying but I needed the degree to get a job, which I have, only a three month contract for three days a week but it’s a start. I was happy to do it for free! but they insisted on paying me.

    Thanks again

    Scotty

    Kit
    Member

    Kit – that is some qwality Pwnage right there. Got to say, i never had you down as that high quality.

    Amazing what I can come up with when I have my own deadlines to meet…

    Scotty – interesting stuff! My dad is currently building 8 passive houses for affordable rent in a rural community. He’s a long-time landlord in Scotland, and I’ve also worked in the construction industry. Drop me an email (I think it’s in my profile) if you want to chat about anything, but after your dissertation is in ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good luck!

    Junkyard
    Member

    Glad I never had lecturers like you.

    every lecturer has many students like you.
    I feel their pain.

    Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

    google page not working for me – presumably OK since you have what you need

    final year “main” dissertation ?
    In a week ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    Good luck

    deadlydarcy
    Member

    I feel their pain

    Really? How? Are you banging your head against the desk too? We can but hope I suppose.

    Junkyard
    Member

    ๐Ÿ˜€

    nonk
    Member

    CaptJon – Member

    I’m a student, so I’ve got some comments:

    1. As a lecturer, if you’re unaware that the vast majority of students fritter 90% of their time away and spend the remaining 10% pulling it out of the bag in the final week/days prior to a deadline, then I’d suggest you’re a little blind to the reality of these situations?
    2. You also have no idea of Scott’s personal situation and why he is dong this work so late – e.g. he may have a long-term medical problem which has prevented him from undertaking any workload to-date.
    3. Is that that your professional opinion? I hope you NEVER express that to your students unless in jest only!

    LOL

    knob.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)’ is closed to new replies.