Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A problem occurred with this page so it was reloaded…
  • v8ninety

This is getting daft now. The price of progress. I’ve been on this forum for about 4 years, I think. This never used to happen, and now it happens every session, at least 3-4 times. Is it the ads? It’s flipping annoying. Can’t be just me. iPhone 5s, but also on the iPad, frequently.

And what’s with the jumping around wildly as the page renders? That grips my innards too. I keep clicking on ads and that flipping RSSfeed link (that causes the phone to switch apps, grrrrr) that weren’t under my finger until milliseconds before my finger touches screen. WTF?!?

bearnecessities

Just you fella. Nobody here ever has any probl *logs out*

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just you fella. Nobody here ever has any probl *logs out* logged out.

You can check out any time you like, but….

MrsToast
    Free Member

I get that issue frequently on my iPad, and not just on STW. It seems to have kicked in with the last OS update.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Yep, fairly constant reloading. Mostly when trying to post, on latest IOS.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Same here, iPad Mini

piemonster

Just you fella. Nobody here ever has any probl *logs out*

That’s a bit of an exagger..*logs out*

Sandwich

*cough* Mercury Browser *cough* It has some good preference settings.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

No problems here *drops log in TK Maxx*

dufusdip
    Free Member

Had a problem at work yesterday with the site and it was the Silverlight component needing an update, which is not possible except by our IT dept.

But after logging in (with the sidebars disabled) I stopped getting the message so presumed it was the ads. Maybe you just need to subscribe.

DT78
    Free Member

Turning off JavaScript seems to vastly improve stw browsing on iPad. The ads again.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Happens just as much for me on the Guardian (not that I read it, honest, I just use it to check browser behaviour). So it’s not just an STW thing, perhaps more of an iOS thing?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A problem occurred with this page so it was reloaded…’ is closed to new replies.