Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • A little welcome home present from my cat… Aargh
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

Just come home from the easter weekend to find this 👿 I think I left my shoes drying on the newspaper. I certainly didn’t leave one in a pool of diahorrea. There was also a third neatly hidden under the newspaper and my shoes are now in a bucket outside.

shifter
    Free Member

Haha, better there than my garden 🙂

piemonster

😆

legend
    Free Member

I thought the general approach was to wee in someone’s shoes if you don’t like them….. your cat must **** hate you!

nealglover
    Free Member

Your shoes must stink if the cat had to do that to mask the smell 🙂

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

try putting on a wetsuit boot only to then find as your foot slips in that the cat has peed in it.

but that is nothing to what happened to me this afternoon… stinking head cold, full of snot, grabbed a mansize tissue from the box on the floor, took a good blow, then realized the tissue was sodden in cat wee as the furry thing had done it in the box!

imnotamused
    Free Member

I know where I’ve gone wrong. I’ve put the shoes in the bucket and not the cat.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Your username is very appropriate right now! 😆

unklehomered
    Free Member

Haha, better there than my garden

😆

footflaps

The joys of pets! One of our cats projectile vomited his breakfast up in the bedroom this morning!

stumpyjon

Had many of those incidents when we had a cat, often when we had guests. Best though was the time she pooed in the bath and covered it with a flannel

tazzymtb

One of our cats projectile vomited

makes a change, they usually do a little break dance and then reverse to drag the sick out for as long a trail as possible.

eskay

I feel your pain. Imagine my delight when I came down to this little display from one of our dogs one morning (notice the footprints!).

stufive
    Free Member

😆

globalti
    Free Member

Did you forget the litter tray then?

imnotamused
    Free Member

No need for litter tray (although perhaps there is now), cat door with ensuite to back garden, and more importantly next door’s garden, is 1ft to the right of the pic. Lazy fecker.

Eskay. Yummy, I hope that’s chocolate…

eskay

Eskay. Yummy, I hope that’s chocolate…

Nope – and I could smell it upstairs when I woke up!!

footflaps

makes a change, they usually do a little break dance and then reverse to drag the sick out for as long a trail as possible.

Our Jeff gets scared when he vomits, so runs forward as fast as he can as soon as it starts to come out – hence he can spread his stomach contents a good 20 feet!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘A little welcome home present from my cat… Aargh’ is closed to new replies.