Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • A Huudge thankyou to the Biketreks team for supporting the stw northern ride!
  • GaVgAs
    Free Member

Thanks to Andy Stephenson and the team at Biketreks Ambleside for the generous supply of goodies for the forthcoming cake eating contest,and wobble in the Lakes next Sunday.

Also thanks to the cake making contributors that will be supplying the calories on the day.

I would be gratefull if riders would recognise this generosity and call in to thank them all,and checkout the great offers they have on at the mo!

For those of you coming up for the weekend the Glasshouse Restaurant (opposite Bike Treks) is offering a "pay what you think" deal until the end of January. (Mail me for a telephone number they have advised to prebook)

cheers folks 😉

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stw-northern-chapter-january-lakes-ride-sunday-24th-january-o

ton

ton makes a note not to have any brekkie on the way up………. 8)

lowey

Fooooooood. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have every confidence that Junkyard will be requiring Biketreks services before the ride anyway when he realises that he has forgot his chain/handlebars/brakes/wheels/bike (delete as appropriate).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A Huudge thankyou to the Biketreks team for supporting the stw northern ride!’ is closed to new replies.