Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • A glitch in the matrix
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Saw this on the Poke last night.

A Glitch In The Matrix On London Underground

had to smirk, as Ive worked in the same office as these two. Both charming ladies. It took me months to realise there were actually two of them in the office and I wasnt seeing things, used to do my nut a bit when you walk past one and then the other comes round the corner. They really do wear matching outfits each day. I know who’s having the last laugh. 🙂

fd3chris
    Free Member

That’s just plain weird!!

Drac

Twins who look alike and dress the same shocker.

DezB
    Free Member

Brilliant! But freaky!

At first I thought it was the only pic of people on public transport not using smartphones 🙂

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Ha! great stuff. I love them already. 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

😐

Stoner
    Free Member

the red pill has just been dropped 😯

andyl
    Free Member

Jamie that’s brilliant. Can you extrapolate a whole carriage length like when you point a camera at a TV of what the camera is looking at?

honeybadgerx

There used to be (possibly still are) two older identical twins who I’d see walking to work in matching outfits (inc. briefcases) when I used to live in Leamington Spa, caused more than one double-take first thing on a morning!

EDIT: Aha! It must have been real, it even made the local paper

z1ppy

Was going to mention those myself HoneyBadgerx 🙂
    Though my obviously my memory is faulty as I remember them walking the other way (in the morning), than the article suggests

Toasty

There used to be (possibly still are) two older identical twins who I’d see walking to work in matching outfits (inc. briefcases) when I used to live in Leamington Spa

Yeah, they live fairly close to us. I ride past them in the morning quite often, they’re still about 🙂 Quite often seem to be nattering on, I can’t help but wonder what you’d have to say to someone who is pretty much yourself, living in the same house, wearing the same clothes, watching the same TV.

Cougar

The identical brothers, now aged 52, were brought up in Lillington in an era when twins were far less common than they are now.

Why’s that, I wonder?

z1ppy
    Northwind

Cougar – Moderator

Why’s that, I wonder?

We used to drown them at birth. Witchcraft I tell thee.

vinnyeh

The identical brothers, now aged 52, were brought up in Lillington in an era when twins were far less common than they are now.
    Why’s that, I wonder?

Side effect of fertility treatments?

gogg
    Free Member

Why’s that, I wonder?

The Network and their shenanigans??

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I can’t help but wonder what you’d have to say to someone who is pretty much yourself, living in the same house, wearing the same clothes, watching the same TV.

They’ve got plenty of common interests to start with.

maxtorque

Cougar

Why’s that, I wonder?[/quote]

Before 1962, Midwifes were required to drown one of any pair of twins immediately after birth to avoid confusion.
    (also applied to gingers iirc)

(i may have made that^^^^ up 😉

teasel
    Free Member

In a spot the difference kinda thing, the sleeve cuff is slightly different, isn’t it…

Edit : and the strap.

I think I might have attacked one or both of then had I been exposed to such weirdness.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ive worked in the same office as these two. Both charming ladies.

Yes but who was your favourite?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A glitch in the matrix’ is closed to new replies.