Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • A few pics from todays SS Qs spin.
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Another fab day on the Quantocks with Charlie ,Nathan and Andy bev. I showed Charlie a few new to him bits which I think he liked. We bumped into some non-locals at the bottom of Bicknoller combe . No way was I going to let them see me walk. They were shocked Andy and I were SSing so we acted tough as hell and stomped out of sight(then walked). Comments ?

Click the pic for more pics.

how many riders to mend a puncture ?

aleigh
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not the only one pulling faces when I ride!

Great pics btw 😀

sharki
    Free Member

i’m almost back from my walk up there, bus to stowey walk of about 5 miles then back to stowey to miss last bus…wallked the 8 miles home but have got stuck in this pub a mile from home….mmm beer….another plus was after carrying a bin bag of rubbish for the entire length of holford combe a kind gent took it from me and gave me hot cross buns and coffee…..oooo! Just bin offered free buffet grub…..north devon tomorrow to watch the surf and drink beer….this mending me is tough going.

Dibbs
    Free Member

It was rather nice up there we bumped into oxymoron about three times but didn’t see you lot. My daughter’s going down to ND with her boyfriend tomorrow too.

sharki
    Free Member

dibbs…tell your daughter to watch out for a letching bald bloke in a hat…..

oxym0r0n

Some great deer shots Knottie

Dibbs – you literally missed Knottie by seconds, as you stomped up the hill (after passing us) towards Dowsborough – I saw him in the distance! YGM BTW

A good day indeed…

Healing vibes to you Sharki

aleigh
    Free Member

sharki…..i thought you wore a bandana 😉

sharki
    Free Member

It’s a buff really but i didn’t want to be so obvious.

I’m home now safe and lubricated

saladdodger
    Free Member

Brilliant day out

Ta folks

sharki
    Free Member

SD.

You rember that trail we spotted when were mulling about near that old safe…the one i walked up to? well i found the way in and it looks a giggle…all the way down from the great bear.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Oh yea best I check that out at the weekend

ta Sharki ( aka Q’s trailhunter)

sharki
    Free Member

And then you can go over to check out another i found….do smiths, climb out and take the first right, climb up the grass main climb and look out for a trail entrance on the left, and nail it, down and across a shallow dip and back up left back onto the perimeter trail back to holford, short and sweet but new.
    turn down here

then straight on here

find the singletrack

rejoin the old trail and look back at what you did’t just do

carreraboy
    Free Member

mmmm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘A few pics from todays SS Qs spin.’ is closed to new replies.