Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • A conflict of interests…
  • singletrackhor
    Free Member

Good on you for taking that stance, as your work is promotional with the aim of getting people to smoke, id of thought that being involved in the premature death of potential smokers as a result of your work would be sufficient a reason not to take the work.

edlong – Member

OP, why should I work to pay for your moral high ground?

Fair enough if you choose not to take the work (and I’d probably feel the same), but why do you think I (as a taxpayer) should pay you instead if you make that choice?

You pay your tax at source to the Government. It is no longer your money and you have no say in where it goes. If you dont like it you can vote for another oxbridge graduate with a different colour rosette every five years.

Do you follow this logic with all your money? When you buy singletrack magazine, do you then tell the md/ceo/ owner of the newsagent where you’d like your money spent? Do you then tell the newsagent employees where you’d like your money from their wages spent? Do you ask the singletrack owners how you’d like to spend ‘your money’ from the sale of the mag?

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Screw the Job Centre.England owes you a living.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘A conflict of interests…’ is closed to new replies.