• This topic has 205 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Esme.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • A Bullheart update…
  • BigJohn

Bullheart: please post a video of you checking the just giving page for the first time this evening.

BigJohn

Er, I meant Go fund me.  I don’t think there’s another £17,000 in just giving, sorry.

jamj1974

Keep on **** cancer.  Wishing you all the best and every strength.

jekkyl

Christ I wish someone would stop dusting round here. Top marks singletrackworld members, smashed that target in a day.

All the best bully 😉👍

BigJohn

More than£18,000 now!  Crikey Mark, treat yourself to something nice now.  You deserve it.

trap6
    Free Member

Donated.

I lost my Bestie too cancer,

I’ve read your posts over the years and are truly inspired by your warrior spirit

Your a  f… hard bar steward you!!

Good luck Broo

paule
    Free Member

Donation sent – you were massively positive with me about my son’s chemo, and I hope this course does everything you need it to.

Alpha1653

Wow, just wow. I bloody love this forum. Well done everyone, you’re amazing.

Bullheart – my uncle has been fighting cancer for the past few years and has recently been given the news that there’s nothing more to be done, sadly no amount of money can change it for him. However, for you it will make a difference so although you’re already well past the target you’ve got another donation. For yourself, for your family and for my uncle go rip the heart out of that MOFO cancer.

stevestunts
    Free Member

Done. Kick it’s ass, Seabass.

boxelder

Wow, that escalated quickly. 😎

I logged on tonight to find the forum looking different and a load of people (some reasonably) complaining about it.
    Then I opened this. All the very best fella, we’re rooting for you.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

I’ve never met you but 9 years ago I read your original thread just after I lost my first child. Your amazing attitude and strength gave me some hope to get through a tough time in my life. Giving you a few quid to stay around a bit longer is the least I can do.

Keep fighting and kicking shit out of cancer.

P20

having to beg to strangers

You are not asking strangers, you are family around here.

donated. All the best mate

senorj

All the best to you Bullheart. Crack on!
    Donated. 🙂

jkomo

Good luck fella.

Donated

scotia
    Free Member

Donated. 9 years, wow.

I’ve shared your story with many people and used it in our own tough times to give us strength..

Keep kicking cancer in to touch, please.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Been following your story since before i joined (long before, your first thread was only 2 or 3 pages first time i saw it)

Unfortunately, pin money this month is already spent. payday next week though so i’ll pop a little in. If it’s not needed for the drugs, get the wife and kids something. They probably need something too.

toby1

Seems worth parting with some cash just as it’s probably starting to feel a bit awkward now 😉

In all reality though this seems a far worthier cause than how I spend a lot of other money.

Final point, you should be free to get the treatment you need not the one that our ruined healthcare system can afford.

boxelder

Looks like you’ll have some left over for some of those enemas you enjoy so much – treat yourself.

Alphabet

Donated. Good luck and keep fighting.

DezB
    Free Member

Just seen the total. Awesome work people.

johndoh
    Free Member

Donated – stay inspirational to us all.

GregMay
    Free Member

Technically flounced, but logging in to say one thing:

Don’t worry about asking for help, it’s part of being human.

Stay not dead.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Found a little extra down the side of the metaphorical sofa.

moonsaballoon

Not much but a small donation sent .

pinetree
    Free Member

Donated.

I’ve never met you, Bullheart, but I don’t think anyone here would hesitate to give to a cause like yours. It’s a really horrible situation, and if a small donation from all of us gives you a chance of beating it, then that’s just what needs to happen.

Best of luck, fella.

willard

Done.

Bullheart, stay in the fight. You can’t let it beat you now. F*ck cancer.

cjr61

#FUCKCANCER!

Inspirational story. Stay strong amigo.

Donated.

bakey

Donated.

All the very best

Akers

Donated with pleasure.

Now go kick cancer in the arse!

stumpy01

Donated, what is unfortunately only a modest sum. Hopefully it all helps.

I shared with FB too….

I am also one of the “never met you”s, but I’ve followed your story on here over the years.

Your team were at the 24/12 – I think it was the year when the rain came down, properly and there were Team Bullheart t-shirts everywhere. I chickened out of coming over & saying hello…..bit stupid of me really.

Best wishes to you and your family & I hope you get the treatment that you need. x

wallop

Never have I wanted a ‘like’ button more than I want one right now.

timraven

You are an inspiration, makes my troubles completely insignificant. Donated with the very best of wishes.

urbanist
    Free Member

Done.
    I’m very happy to make a contribution, particularly as my family is facing something similar.
    Wishing you all the very best, Bullheart.

Bunnyhop

As mentioned above, STW is a huge family and at times like this we stop squabbling and stand together in unison to help one of our own.

Bunnyhop x

brakes
    Free Member

have some Abraxane on me.

Harry_the_Spider

Wow! £22k and rising.

You’ll be able to afford to “Jazz Up” your next enema.

http://kristall-kronleuchter-vom-feinsten.com/Crystal-figurine-of-PRECIOSA-0737-01-small-golden-pineapple

mrblobby
    Free Member

This seems a much better use of cash than spending it on some shiny bike bits, hope it does some good.

teamslug
    Free Member

Donated. Never met you but once again inspired by your posts and the STW massiv. The community on here never ceases to amaze. You kick its effing ass. All the best

newrobdob
    Free Member

I hope you’ll be able to take the family for an awesome holiday with the money too – I don’t think anyone who has donated would begrudge it.

gnusmas

Does anyone here know Daniel Ames? 2 serious donations made by him, totalling £3734!

Well done that man 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.