Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • A Brief Summary Of Why My Girlfriend Isn't Talking To Me.
  • I once had a row with Mrs STR – in fact there were a series of WTF conversations arguments that could have only made sense to aliens and it actually culminated in me writing down one night (when the beast had gone to bed) what she had actually said.

Now, I obviously considered the perils of such a foolish act and was fully aware of the fact that there was about 0.0000001% chance of this actually working in my favour and keeping my balls intact.

Amazingly, she read it, went very sheepish, admitted being a **** and I still have my balls.

I still can’t believe to this day I got away with it.

bigyinn
    Free Member

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

You didn’t. She just hasn’t fully planned out your demise yet…..

dr_death
    Free Member

This thread has made me genuinely laugh out loud, and made me realise that I’m not the only one with a crazy other half.

Her current fave is to clearly start thinking of a conversation in her own head and then blurt out something from halfway through that conversation and expect me to have some sort of idea as to what the **** she is going on about…

wwaswas

She just hasn’t fully planned out your demise yet…..

This. It’s all about the long game.

chrisa87
    Free Member

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

You haven’t. She will come back with her own list. With items from before you were born(and yes will still be your fault)

Sandwich

This. It’s all about the long game.

Practice sleeping with an eye open.

CountZero

Revenge is a dish, etc… 😉

Inbred456
    Free Member

My mate told his wife that he didn’t like the long sausage rolls that she was buying him for his packed lunch.
    So next day he opens his lunch box and there are sat two sausage rolls.
    She’d cut them in half thinking that he didn’t like them because they were too long.
    Gotta love a woman’s logic! Oh how we laughed!!!!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Women watch SOA?

I knew there was a reason I didn’t install Sky+ in the kitchen.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

My mate told his wife that he didn’t like the long sausage rolls that she was buying him for his packed lunch.
    So next day he opens his lunch box and there are sat two sausage rolls.
    She’d cut them in half thinking that he didn’t like them because they were too long.
    Gotta love a woman’s logic! Oh how we laughed!!!!

They probably broke in two when she was wiping the toilet bowl with them
    Yep gotta love a woman’s logic! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘A Brief Summary Of Why My Girlfriend Isn't Talking To Me.’ is closed to new replies.