Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • jonnyboi

Can we move on to chemtrails now?

nealglover
    Free Member

I even put a disclaimer up regarding the whistleblowers posted:

You didn’t post any whistleblowers though so everyone is confused.

Was the disclaimer.

“Here is a list of people who aren’t whistleblowers”

I’m trying to deal with facts

You wouldnt know a fact if it walked up to you with “FACT” tattooed on its face and bit you on the arse 🙄

tjagain

Chemtrails – they are full of chemicals that make you gullible.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Isn’t the statistic that something like 30% of people in the Middle East and North Africa believe 9/11 was a joint operation by the Israeli and American secret service in order to make “Muslims look bad and give them an excuse to bomb/invade”

ctk
    Free Member

How many people would need to be in on flying some planes into a building?

If it wasn’t a controlled demolition then not many.

There are some good 9/11 conspiracy vids about. My personal faves are the ‘missile’ on the bottom of the plane visible as it crashes and the whole phone call thing. ie people phoning home when it shouldn’t have been possible.

But Amwrica does what it wants re foreign policy anyway why would they need to go to these lengths?

nealglover
    Free Member

There are some good 9/11 conspiracy vids about

Good in what way ?

ctk
    Free Member

Missile one debunked 🙁 lol

[video]https://youtu.be/5j_c1tPMiG0[/video]

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s why I asked.

The conspiracy vids are all “good” until you actually fact check what they are lying about.

nickc

Aren’t all conspiracy theories just conformation bias anyway?

nealglover
    Free Member

They are for the people taken in by them.

They are massive money makers for the people trading off them such as multi millionaire Alex Jones/Prison Planet.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Have you noticed how it is that you never see a sasquatch and the twin towers in the same room together?

bails

jimjam
    Free Member

Bigfoot was piloting the drone aircraft that struck the buildings because they were exposing the round earth lie.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Some of you may find this (lengthy) piece interesting:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/

I only hope that the UK decides to make some substantial U-turns as we seem always to be heading ‘that way’. Pre-referendum sadly seemed to mark us out as accelerating further ‘that way’.

slowoldman

I’m still struggling to figure out who does crop circles.

jimjam
    Free Member

Malvern Rider – Member

Some of you may find this piece interesting:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/

Kurt Anderson, the author of that piece was on Sam Harris’ podcast recently where he discussed this subject in depth. Very interesting.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDpjKdlIxA[/video]

tjagain

It is the mowing devil He has been around for a long time

ctk
    Free Member

@Neal yes good is the wrong word and to be clear I get no pleasure from thinking about or seeing people die.

Enjoyable as an art form? Interesting as a cultural phenomenom? I cant think of a better way of putting what I get out of vids like this.

The best conspiracy theory is of course the one which suggests that conspiracy theories are put out there to distract people from the real truth.

Junkyard
    Free Member

sn’t the statistic that something like 30% of people in the Middle East and North Africa believe 9/11 was a joint operation by the Israeli and American secret service in order to make “Muslims look bad and give them an excuse to bomb/invade”

your track record on accuracy is sufficient for me to take this highly detailed claim on face value – no need for any evidence to back it uo 😉

slowoldman

30% eh? So a minority?

Junkyard
    Free Member

it is to us to Jamby who knows 😉

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

The best conspiracy theory is of course the one which suggests that conspiracy theories are put out there to distract people from the conspiracy theory that tells us that the real truth is a comfortable conspiracy theory to cover up the alternate uncomfortable truth.

F(***ed)TFY

bikebouy
    Free Member

I didn’t think this thread would last this long, once the drugs wore off I thought it’d fizzle out.

Good to see matrons been around again.

And are we widening the scope to include crop circles too? Because there have this year been a bumper crop reported, Wiltshire typically winning the top table spot.. makes you think.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

*Further unconfirmed allegation.

taxi25
    Free Member

sn’t the statistic that something like 30% of people in the Middle East and North Africa believe 9/11 was a joint operation by the Israeli and American secret service in order to make “Muslims look bad and give them an excuse to bomb/invade”

There is a significant number of people who believe this. The number varies wildly from country to contry. Doesn’t make them right though.
    Stuff here with charts and everything.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

akira

A made up statistic about how many people believe something, to be fair it’s better supporting evidence than he normally punts out.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Bloody hell…..still going???

I’d bette get more biscuits!!

nealglover
    Free Member

I know. Imagine being able to keep a thread going for a whole DAY. Incredible isn’t it.

eddie11
    Free Member

I know. Imagine being able to keep a thread going for a whole DAY. Incredible isn’t it.

Yeah. But why? Eh. Makes you think.

squadra
    Free Member

I found the analysis of WTC7 collapse here interesting: http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

kerley
    Free Member

The real question is whether the US government knew it was planned and let it happen to get full support of the country behind any future dabbling in the middle east (In the sam way they let Pearl Harbour happen)

gobuchul
    Free Member

In the sam way they let Pearl Harbour happen)

Yeah of course they did. I mean allow a large number of your capital ships be destroyed which almost tips the balance of power completely to enter a war, which was pretty inevitable anyway.

neilwheel
    Free Member

More like a similar level of arrogance and incompetence.

Northwind

gobuchul – Member

Yeah of course they did. I mean allow a large number of your capital ships be destroyed which almost tips the balance of power completely to enter a war, which was pretty inevitable anyway.

Actually only 2 were lost- Arizona and Oklahoma. (and Utah but it was retired). But it can definitely be explained by arrogance, a degree of incompetence, and the general workings of armed forces, and those things all seem simpler and more reasonable than a conspiracy.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Actually only 2 were lost- Arizona and Oklahoma. (and Utah but it was retired)

California and West Virginia didn’t come back to service to 1944.

The US had 9 battleships in the Pacific in 1941, the Japanese 10.

After the attack the US had 5. 4 out of 9 seems a “large” proportion to me.

5plusn8
    Free Member

I can’t be arsed to read all this but I have two comments:
    1) Freefall – My sister is a concrete/cement scientist and told me that what people do not realise is that brittle fracture normally occurs at the speed of sound in the fracturing solid. Which is faster than freefall..
    There is is this fallacy that you expect the building collapse to kind of pause at each level or meet obstacle or overcome them – but imagine the kinetic energy of 40 floors (that above the point of entry) after they have moved one meter it must have been massive – so every bit of concrete or steel it hit was way beyond its fracture or crush point so ti just swept all before it. The laws of physics tell you it should fall at about freefall speed.
    2) As everyone else said, they couldn’t keep a blow job in the white house a secret, don’t you think we would have had lots of inside testimony by now?

Northwind

Sure, but they weren’t destroyed, that’s the point I was making.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Sure, but they weren’t destroyed, that’s the point I was making.

The point I was making wa:

almost tips the balance of power completely

which the attack almost did. By 1944, those 2 battleships hardly made any difference, however, they would of been very useful in 1942.

Junkyard
    Free Member

from 9/11 to pearl Harbour – Stw at its finest – no offence meant i get hwy it got here and an interesting debate seeing as its the bright folk doing it

Northwind

gobuchul – Member

The point I was making wa:

I think you’re missing the point- you said they were destroyed, I pointed out they weren’t, that’s all.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.