Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 40 today….hangover
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

ouch I hurt all over hangover !

a grand night was had by all the boys from the dwarf

woken at 6 by the children…to early

i have nothing more to say

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

lol congratulations.

I just had a coffee that has awoken a long dead hangover from somewhere so I shall suffer with you for a while 😉

binners

Well done you!! You’ll be needing…

You missed a trick! You could have sent the kids to get you one before they went to school 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Enjoy, it’s a great decade. I’m in the midst of doing 50 things to celebrate my 50th, how about making a list if 40 things for your 40th ?

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Ooooh – that is a top idea. I think I will start working on mine now whilst I have a couple of years in hand!

Although that could bankrupt us thinking about it…..

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

day booked off home alone till 1pm I have a list of things to do

sleep
    clean the pipes
    sleep
    retune the carbs on the van
    make lunch

as for the 40 things to do list I like ! must get the mrs to agree to some of the list…

mcds mmmm but id regret it after !

jamiea
    Free Member

You obviously didn’t do it properly last night if you can function enough to post on here 😉 😆

Cheers,
    Jamie

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

You obviously didn’t do it properly last night if you can function enough to post on here

Cheers,
    Jamie

ah dont say that i feel terrible !

note to self drink more on nights out

Hohum
    Free Member

Happy birthday!

I enjoyed my 40th birthday. A time to reflect on the past, look forward and enjoy the present 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

My wife had to tell me it was my 40th. That was ages ago. I think.

Sandwich

Tsk the youth of today (c) Daily Mail

solarpowered
    Free Member

Hey! Happy 40th! Have a lovely day and weekend….. I’ll force myself to have a glass of wine tonight to celebrate it with you, but only because I’m selfless like that you know! 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Just remember, you haven’t got many more of these left 🙂

(40 in just over two years)

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Now you have hit 40 mate, that feeling that you are feeling now… never goes away. Your body will develop more aches and pains and it is just downhill from here, but not a nice single track free flowing downhill, its a sore bumpy knobbly downhill. But hey, just get out on your bike and all that nastyness goes away, until you stop and get off the bike…

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…told the mrs we went to a strip bar….that went down well !

was feeling guilty as its not really my thing…at least I told her unlike most men who probably wouldn’t.

shes calmed down now cos I told her shes way better looking than the strippers which is of course true she is

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘40 today….hangover’ is closed to new replies.