Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 3x strange EBAY listings for 'Carbon Fiber Frame and Forks'
  • JImmAwelon
    Free Member

Have a look – there is a seller (Claireb1111 from Dudley) touting 3x carbon Specialized front triangles with rigid road forks poked in the headtubes under that exact title with that spelling of fiber. The usual Stunt Jumper mistake too. She has sold more Spesh carbon bits before. I must admit there has been a spate of sellers selling multiple Spesh Fact forks of late but where do they come from?
    What do you reckon has gone on there then: Reject skip raider? Spoils from dealership break in? Selling off boyfriends shed contents whilst he is on the 5th stag do in 6 months?
    I don’t need the truth.

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Any link?

gaberin
    Free Member

why would you have that fork on a full sus?

honourablegeorge

“fiber” is the American misspelling

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I may swap my road and mtb forks around tomorrow – I reckon she may have something niche there!

o96192083
    Free Member

they’re obviously all the same, isn’t that against ebay ruling?

jimc101
    Free Member

The 3 listing all have different forks and front triangles, not seeing any similarty apart from the title of the listing

jimc101
    Free Member

The 3 listing all have different forks and front triangles, not seeing any similarty apart from the title of the listing

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I asked her and got this reply:

“We know somebody who had a shop but unfortunatly was taken ill and had to close so he sold all his stock and we brought a big bulk from him in the hope that we could make some money on it. We dont really know alot about bikes really so that is proberly why the items might be mismatched.”

Fairy nuff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘3x strange EBAY listings for 'Carbon Fiber Frame and Forks'’ is closed to new replies.