Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 29r Racing Ralph source??
  • bonesetter
    Free Member

I’m after a 2.25″ & 2.4″ but am having difficulty sourcing them – anyone in the know?

Cheers

bonesetter
    Free Member

😉 that’s the 2.4 sorted

singlespeedstu

Charlie the bike monger might have some 2.25’s.

Stoner
    Free Member

if you have difficulty here then try clogland
    http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=35_24&products_id=224

Just had a delivery of a rim from Jelle at singlespeedcentral. Took only a few days to arrive.

basonjillett
    Free Member

Try Sam at singular he was telling me he had loads of tyres but i dont know what he has got

bonesetter
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member

Charlie the bike monger might have some 2.25’s.

And that’s the 2.25 sorted from CTBM 😀

thomthumb
    Free Member

ebay; zone cycle normally cheap

Stoner
    Free Member

nice.

bonesetter – let us know how they fare.

wonnyj
    Free Member

Germany

jfeb
    Free Member

I have a spare 2.4″ Racing Ralph – let me know if you are interested. It is basically brand new.

They are great tyres in 29″ size. Much grippier than you would think. I have managed with them front and rear on my Scandal 29er all winter although clearly they don’t grip as much as a proper mud tyre. They clear really well though. 2.4″ is a bit too wide for the rear of my Scandal though so I am selling one and keeping one on the front

(I have replaced the rear tyre with an Ardent but have only managed a local pootle on it so far)

bonesetter
    Free Member

jfeb – Member

I have a spare 2.4″ Racing Ralph – let me know if you are interested. It is basically brand new.

They are great tyres in 29″ size. Much grippier than you would think. I have managed with them front and rear on my Scandal 29er all winter although clearly they don’t grip as much as a proper mud tyre. They clear really well though. 2.4″ is a bit too wide for the rear of my Scandal though so I am selling one and keeping one on the front

(I have replaced the rear tyre with an Ardent but have only managed a local pootle on it so far)

Gutted – bit of bad timing there – both the suppliers I ordered from dispatched super quick 😯 🙁

bonesetter
    Free Member

wonny – I would have looked on one of the EU sites, but prices are crap with the pound situation

stoner – i’m sure ssstu has them and can tell you how they are (he has all tyres known to the 29r existence)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘29r Racing Ralph source??’ is closed to new replies.