Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 2014 Poc Trail Shorts – Boron Blue can anybody find me a pair please?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cannot for the life of me find a pair of these online in the uk? seems a bit odd given how popular poc stuff seems to be, or am i just looking in the wrong places?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Do 2Pure do the import? Maybe ask them.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

not sure mate, was thinking maybe id typed something in wrong in the search for it not to throw anything up

unless they just havent come out yet, bit late to be releasing stuff for the year mind

fathomer

Leisure Lakes have them here.

I ordered some of the older Flows and the mediums where massive and quite short on me, which is my usual size. The Flows do have waist adjusters though.

ojom
    Free Member

Hello

Mark at 2P here.

These have been shipping to dealers only last week.

If you would like me to try and hook you up with a shop please give me a buzz on 0844 811 2001 x 257

Cheers

Mark

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hi mark, cheers for that, just tried to ring you but no answer

yeh i dont mind ordering online, im only a 30ish waist so im expecting a size small

my mates got some in large and he says they are massive but hes a fair bit bigger around the waist than me, he said he needed medium ideally, so a small sounds more like what id need

is there anywhere else online that stocks them? never used lesiurelakes before

ojom
    Free Member

I think i missed your call. I was on skype.

Try again chap.

honourablegeorge

Cycle Surgery do lots of POC, and your mate is right, mine are stupidly loose.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Mark very kindly pointed me in the right direction CRC should be having these on the site soon

Honourablegeorge for reference what size are you and what size shorts did you get?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘2014 Poc Trail Shorts – Boron Blue can anybody find me a pair please?’ is closed to new replies.