• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by bol.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • 2013 Orange range
  • simmy
    Free Member

They have dropped the G series bikes & start out with the new Clockwork which is a 29er

Looks like the P7 has gone as well, so the first 26er will be the Crush at over a grand

I guess I will have to try a 29er but I’m only small and worried about getting dizzy !!

bol

Or buy a bike that isn’t an Orange? Or a 2012 model?

jordie
    Free Member

Clockwork should be a SS option

simonside
    Free Member

chestrockwell

Yep, massive cull this year with the P7, Pure7, Mii, G series, ST4 etc going. I can only think they didn’t sell enough of ’em. Chap at the bike shop in Settle said the P7’s not coming back this year so once stocks are gone they’re gone. Sad to see they no longer have a single steel bike in the line up.

Probably not up your street but if you’re small you could have a look at the Diva? Read a review that said it was suitable for smaller blokes. Seems to be quite a lot of 2012 Orange HT’s around the shops at a decent discount so worth a look? Always worth keeping an eye on the Orange website too.

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/offers/

justridemtb
    Free Member

Disappointing. I am thinking of replacing my 16yo P7 with a Pure7 next year through cycle to work. Might hang fire on selling now.

chestrockwell

Still some Pure7’s about if you’re quick. Just seen on the Orange fb page that defo no steel this year but it might return in the future.

LMT
    Free Member

HHmmmm this year could be the time to sell my 2010 P7 frame.

shep39
    Free Member

Probably not up your street but if you’re small you could have a look at the Diva? Read a review that said it was suitable for smaller blokes.

I’ve just bought a 2012 Diva and I love it – I’m 5’6″ (but I am a girl!). I don’t think it’s a particularly girly looking bike but the 2013 version is purple (I think they call it wild grape or something).

Managed to get 200 quid off mine 🙂

kelvin

When Orange don’t change anything, people complain.
    When Orange change things, people complain.

GaryLake
    Free Member

I think the P7 has been struggling for a while as there’s just so many alternatives, and they’re usually quite an emotion/romantic driven purchase (don’t deny it). Sad as it is, makes sense that it’s gone.

chestrockwell

When Orange don’t change anything, people complain.
    When Orange change things, people complain.

Ain’t that the truth! 😆

eddie11
    Free Member

P7 might have gone but I bet my house it’ll come back as a 29r. P9 perhaps?

allthepies
    Free Member

Exclusive spy snaps!

AngusWells

Oh, the classic filing cabinet joke. How we laughed.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’ve been eyeing up an st4, what will the discontinuance of the models above do to the prices?

roverpig

Any sign of the Strange (29er Five)?

Cheers

Andy

bol

Oh, the classic filing cabinet joke. How we laughed.

It still gets me every time.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘2013 Orange range’ is closed to new replies.