• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 10.30 C4 Girl wth Dragon Tattoo
  • psling
    Free Member

Original with English sub-titles. Anyone else planning to watch? One of the better offerings on TV today.

Drac

It’s Ok. Won’t watch it again.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I might give it another shot, I lasted about ten minutes last time.

allthepies
    Free Member

The boyfriend did it.

superfli
    Free Member

I thought it was a good film. Well worth watching IMO

psling
    Free Member

Allthepies, don’t you mean pojkvännen gjorde det? 8)

cupra
    Free Member

Book ok, film poor. Film 2013 here I come.

scaredypants

cupra – Member
    Book ok, film poor

Wow – book was the shittest read I’ve had for quite some years. Just how bad can the film be ? 😯

thekingisdead
    Free Member

STW in varying opinion shocker 😯

Kevevs
    Free Member

Read the firstbook to see what the fuss was about, it was okaaaaaay. Watched Swedish trilogy, it was okaaay then a drag after halfway through the second one. The US version was okaaaay. There you go. Other reviews on the internet are available. (but I reckon I’m bang on)

GrahamS

I liked the Hollywood version, in that it was a “risky” film by Hollywood standards and pushed a bit further than most box office fare. Uncomfortable viewing in parts though.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I liked the Swedish version. Haven’t seen the Hollywood version and I can’t imagine it’ll be any good

rickmeister

Watching the anal rape scene in the cinema with my mum, was one of those “drawing breath through teeth” moments… but she wanted to see the Daniel Craig version of the film…

I liked it… (the film, not anal rape… )…

psling
    Free Member

Sorry about the thread title – it’s a few days old now but I watched all 3 films in the trilogy shown on consecutive nights and the Dragon Tattoo film (which is the only one I’d seen before) is greatly enhanced by watching the sequels. It really is a case of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. I enjoyed them 🙂

Hadge
    Free Member

Totally agree with the above. The first film sets up the two main characters and the two following films really do grab you with a brilliant plot and story line which is very believable and very tense too. Also being subtitled it makes you concentrate. Thoroughly enjoyed all three films and also the books as well.

DezB
    Free Member

Really liked the films – I think something was lost in translation with the books as the writing style was distinctly average. However, they made great films and the casting (especially Niedermann) was superb.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘10.30 C4 Girl wth Dragon Tattoo’ is closed to new replies.