Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • £10.21 Bike rack…
  • TiRed

Four hooks (£3.98), three fixings (£1.50), one piece of wood (£4.73) and 20 minutes. Go on, you know you want one.

And the reason – well what the photo fails to show is the other NINE bikes (including two tandems) also hanging from similar hooks screwed into the joists. Now I’ve reached the garage door, I needed something lower.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

£3.98? I got identical hooks from poundland, and about 15 other more usless sizes!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ooh look at me, I’ve got more bikes than gears…..

carlosg
    Free Member

Yep got mine from a £ shop too and just drilled the bricks added a rawlplug and screwed the hooks in. looks like I saved myself £4.73 😀

TiRed

Well since four are singlespeed (of sorts) and five belong to the kids and one is my wife’s, it’s moot.

I wasn’t sure Rawlplugs would hold as well as the wood. After all, having hung the tandem with a wood-secured hook gave me a lot of confidence.

TiRed

Well since four are singlespeed (of sorts) and five belong to the kids and one is my wife’s, it’s moot 😉 .

I wasn’t sure Rawlplugs would hold as well as the wood. After all, having hung the tandem with a wood-secured hook gave me a lot of confidence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘£10.21 Bike rack…’ is closed to new replies.