Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 10 Days In April. Where do you go?
  • chevychase

What the title thread says tbh.

Got ten days in April and weighing up options for somewhere to go with the o/h. Wales/Lakes/Scotland are prime candidates but I can stick the bikes on the back of the car and kayaks on the roof and b*gger off to somewhere in Europe also and maybe get some better weather.

Have all the kit for small (2-3 day) bikepacking round trips, in terms of riding I enjoy 2-3 hour pootles to all-day gnarly epics.

If you had ten days, bikes, boats and time to go at that time of year, where would you go?

postierich
    Free Member

Aveimore/Torridon midge free thats where I,m going

chevychase

Torridon had crossed my mind tbh. I went to Applecross a few years back and it was stunning. Camped on t’ beach. May be a bit brisk in April tho not counting it out.

alpin
    Free Member

on Friday i’m off to Florence and Cinque Terre for ten days with the GF…. still debating whether to take the MX5 (pros: roofless cruising over alpine passes and cruising through Tuscany, cons: no cruise control, hotel/airbnb) or take the T5 (pros: cruise control, take the bikes, no need for hotels, cons: not a cabrio, can’t drift it on alpine passes)….
    decisions decisions.

might be a bit of a drive for you, mind.

chevychase

Drove to Courchevel once in a one series beemer, four people and four bikes for a week’s uplift fun.

Did the whole thing in one stint. Never again 😉

But trips further afield aren’t out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘10 Days In April. Where do you go?’ is closed to new replies.