Singletrack Reader Holiday 2009 – With Flow MTB
Dates: July 25th – August 1st 2009.
Flow MTB are based in the French mountain resort of Morzine and have been running guided mountain biking holidays for several years. They’ve built up a very high reputation for not only the quality of the trails but also the aprez ride experience, quality of accommodation and friendly hospitality. Based centrally in the town of Morzine, the lift to the mountain is close by. They offer all styles of riding and cater for all abilities, from gentle xc bimbles to full faced, gravity assisted, adrenalin pumping rides on some of the finest trails in the Alps.
For 2009 we are doing a “Grinder Week” theme. Singletrack staff will be joining forces with Flow qualified guides to give every guest the chance to not only ride the mountain but ride it on a large fleet of high quality test bikes from all over the industry. But not just bikes. Waiting for you will be a veritable treasure trove of hardware and software for you to try out.
- Orange Blood.
- Specialized Big Hit II.
- Kona Stab Deluxe.
- Trek Session 88.
- 2Stage All-Mountain and DH.
- We’ve got our fingers crossed for a Santa Cruz Driver 8 as well.
- Fox Van 36 forks.
- Fox Talas 36 forks.
- Magura Wotan.
- Rock Shox Lyrik.
- Rock Shox Domain.
- And hopefully some 2010 forks from Marzocchi and Manitou.
- 661 full-face helmets, body armour, gloves and goggles
- Full-facers from Giro, Bell and THE.
- Brand-X body armour from Brand-X, Knox and POC.
- IXS body armour and goggles.
- Thor body armour, gloves and goggles.
- Goggles from Oakley and Utopia.
Other cool stuff…
- Flat pedals from Atomlab, Crank Bros, DMR, Superstar, Easton, Kona, Sunline and Shimano.
- Sticky-soled shoes from FiveTen and Shimano.
- Up-and-downy seatposts from Gravity Dropper, Crank Bros, Pure Racing and (hopefully) Specialized.
- Suitably chunky tyres from Maxxis, Bontrager, Michelin, Specialized, Intense, Schwalbe and Continental.
- Lots of spare inner tubes and CO2 canisters to make life easier 🙂
That’s why we have chosen Flow as our hosts for this year’s Singletrack Reader Holiday – a holiday that together with Sara and Guy at Flow MTB guarantees something unique and very different for every guest.
Everything we bring with us will be part of our review selection for the mag. This is your chance to be a magazine reviewer and help us fill the Grinder pages of Singletrack.
The Singletrack Grinder Week package hosted by Flow MTB.
- 7 nights accommodation in twin ensuite rooms.
- Breakfast every day.
- Cake, tea and coffee every day.
- 3 course meal with wine/beer 6 nights.
- Packed lunch on four days – that leaves two days to eat out in mountain restaurants.
- Transfers from and to Geneva airport.
- 6 day lift pass.
- 4 days guiding.
- Midweek Singletrack party at a local restaurant.
- Singletrack goodie bags at the end of the week, including subscriptions and t-shirts.
Cost: now only £675 per person!