Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • Your weekend riding plans?
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Yey! Finally managed to get through 4 days back at work, and now it the weekend again, so time to ride 🙂

I’m plucking up the courage to go and join the local roadie club for a ride on Saturday … am expecting to have my arse wooped and be temporarily broken after riding with the boys …

Sunday got an easy spin with the girls planned, taking in a coffee and lunch stop and plenty of chat!

So, what are your plans for the weekend?

sofaking
    Free Member

tomorrow ride 7 of 31 .local . fatbike
    sunday ride 8 of 31 . local. road or ss mtb

tollah
    Free Member

Sat Forest of Dean with some Welsh folk
    Sun Cotswolds on the CX bike.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Cannock DH tracks saturday and then I’m building a private little freeride spot with some others on sunday. The little spot will be ace, lots of hefy drops with good transitions! 😀

iDave
    Free Member

Half a day round Cannock tomorrow, road bike Sunday

jedi

coaching then riding tomorrow then riding all day sunday at herts 🙂

makkag
    Free Member

Top end of the chilterns Kings Langley to wendover and back 730 am start

Sue_W
    Free Member

sofaking – good going to have managed a daily ride given the winds we’ve had this week!

Great to hear that all you folks are out riding / trail building etc in the depths of winter 🙂

br
    Free Member

South of the Ridgeway, Sunday

drewfus
    Free Member

i shall be trail building and riding sat at willingham woods

stanfree
    Free Member

Saturday : Local downhill trails
    Sunday : Glentress with my 8 year old son.

Bregante

Saturday: work

Sunday: Yay! riding………

to work. 👿

rOcKeTdOg

wyre forest, mud x’s fitted!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

May have a rare weekend of the bike and go^ boarding and climbing instead! Bikes will be on my mind regardless as I ponder the first draft of my custom frame 🙂

bruders338
    Free Member

Bedgebury for me tomorrow. on my new bike whoop whoop

then kingswood sunday.

then not more biking for a few weeks having an operation on monday 🙁

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Road ride Saturday
    Off road road ride Sunday

jonba
    Free Member

Wedding flowers saturday so no riding, cx race sunday (NECCL), see if my fitness is back from it’s xmas break.

singlespeedstu

Saturday. local on the fatbike.
    Sunday. local on something other than the fatbike for a change.

MoreCashThanDash

Having been given the all clear to ride by the Docs, I’m having a gentle ride along the river/canal from Derby to Nottingham.

With a mate I trust to do CPR. Wouldn’t want to miss the ECG and other tests on Tuesday 🙄

Scamper
    Free Member

Cannock at some stage

ketchup
    Free Member

Saturday: studying for exams
    Sunday: studying for exams

*sigh*

Can’t wait for the night ride on the 27th though!

mountainchub
    Free Member

Takin on the Campsies big style this weekend! 60k Sat and 60k Sun on the road bike 😀

If anyone sees a breathless guy riding a Bianchi with White tyres up the crow road to Fintry please say hi and give me some encouragement!!! Lol

MTBing weekend after! Yippee!

ask1974
    Free Member

Swinley, with one or two from STW and a few others for a Saturday morning blast 😛

postierich
    Free Member

Work in the morning then tyre faff in the afternoon then on Sunday a SS ride out of Staveley on my tod 😥 first ride of the year 😯

Ringo
    Free Member

Sunday, the swamp that is cannock on a half fatty 😀

Sue_W
    Free Member

MoreCashThanDash – that all sounds pretty serious 😯 Glad you’re on the mend.

Have just been chatting to a girlfriend on the phone … who called me sad and weird for being excited about biking all weekend 🙁

monksie
    Free Member

Easy twenty mile off road ride with my wife tomorrow with some bike parts shopping thrown in. 100k Peak road ride Sunday morning and then off to the Stadium of the Gods to watch City work their magic.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Working this weekend, lunchtime starts, so hoping to squeeze in an hour or two’s road biking on Saturday and Sunday morning. Gotta milk this New Year-New start enthusiasm for all it’s worth before it disappears in the inevitable blaze of crisps and apathy.

Vortexracing

25 miler round Rivington and darwen Tower on Sunday for me.

nedrapier

Enjoy your riding, everyone.

I’m off to the minor injuries unit tomorrow morning after Monday’s misjudgment on Snowdon. Thought the knee was just bruised, but it’s hurting more every day. 🙁

billysugger
    Free Member

Stainburn this aft then watching David Knight smash Dougy Lampkin and co into the weeds at an enduro near Leeds on Sunday. Anyone who’s in the area should go. Tenner in and it’s a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeight do. (Trans. for southerners: It’s jolly spiffing)

pinches
    Free Member

i’ve entered my first cat4 criterium tomorrow at hillingdon 😐

Taff
    Free Member

New wheels fitted so out on the MTB on Sunday for an early and hopefully long ride. Not quite sure where but Im holding out for some sun, dry trails and a roast on my return.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

on the road bike tomorrow because as tazzy says im a poof and dont fancy a muddy bottom

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

was spose to be going out tomorrow for a ride round the local loop with my brother but he’s just laughed me off and as its my 40th birthday on sunday decided to have a weekend off(getting VERY drunk instead) 😀 8)

souldrummer
    Free Member

Road ride for 2-3 hours on Saturday morning and, if my LBS can fix my rear wheel, I’ll be riding my Soul on the North Downs on Sunday.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Sat – chasing roadies down Conwy Valley.
    Sun – Chasing trolleys round supermarket carpark.

Which is sadder or weirder I don’t know!

Gotta milk this New Year-New start enthusiasm for all it’s worth before it disappears in the inevitable blaze of crisps and apathy.
    Oh, I totally agree!

carlos
    Free Member

Only out on Sunday this weekend. Meeting OW off here for a local blast and swap cheeky bits.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Kev – punctures fixed so I’ve got no excuse now!

fathomer

Cannock on Sunday morning for me!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Your weekend riding plans?’ is closed to new replies.