Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Your post-crash pics?
  • karen805
    Free Member

OK, full face helmet and armour on every ride for me from now on.. 💡

MrsToast
    Free Member

All from the same off… which was on fireroad. 😳

I particularly liked my gravel rash Amish beard. My arm got infected a few days later and I had to go on loads of antibiotics. I’ve still got some interesting scars. Not as impressive as some on here, mind! 😆

Kato

I remember looking at my arm and seeing two jagged bones sticking out

first thing I thought was, wow bones are pink!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Bone has a reasonable blood supply and contains marrow – dead bone and cooked bone is white 😉

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Back in the day, i was about 16.

colournoise

Lucky that this is the worst I’ve had apart from a cracked rib or two many years ago.

From a stupid slow speed bar-tree interface tumble – caught shin on top tube as I toppled into the trailside foliage. Could never get a decent camera angle to show how big the lump actually was and when it turned black a day or two after this photo the bruising lasted for about 3 weeks.

slainte 😳 rob

tazzymtb

no pics of my most recent little owie, Dislocated my little finger and knuckle punching a tree. The look of distress on Picto’s face as he heard all the crunchy noises as I put all the bleeding wobbly bits back in place more than made up for the pain 😆

nice to see a rocket medical chest drain in the pics as they are almost mythical in the clinical waste sector

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Your post-crash pics?’ is closed to new replies.