Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Younger tory MPs
  • Lifer
    Free Member

We need Martin Sheen.

seosamh77
    Free Member

It’s really just our version of democracy that is s**t, it allows this type of career politician. A rethink on the whole system is required. We can moan about individuals, but the parties are set up so that the membership follows exactly what the leadership says, who are in turn set up to do as the corporate world requires..

kimbers

Elizabeth Mary Truss (born 26 July 1975), also known as Liz Truss, is a British Conservative Party politician who has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for South West Norfolk since the 2010 general election.

She is the daughter of a professor with an interest in mathematical logic, being raised in a left-wing household, “My mum was in the CND”,[4]

She attended Roundhay School in north-east Leeds, a comprehensive school. She read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Merton College, Oxford. Truss was President of Oxford University Liberal Democrats and expressed anti-monarchist sentiments at the 1994 Liberal Democrats conference.[4][5] After working for Shell and Cable & Wireless, she became the deputy director of Reform in January 2008,[6] where she co-authored “The value of mathematics”,[7] and “A new level”[8] amongst other reports.

She was elected as a councillor in the London Borough of Greenwich in 2006, standing down in 2010, shortly before the end of her term of office.

shes more or less the definition of a career politician

mtb2020
    Free Member

From what I’ve gleaned from the net and other conspiracy sites -there’s kind of a world movement of neo-con types out there that get to put their ‘key people’ in positions of power across the globe.

David Shaylor was an MI5 whistleblower and apparently stood against Tony Blair in a recent election in his Sedgefiled constituency. Did you also know that Tony Blair was once an MI5 agent? As were many in the Labour party apparently. My theory is that Bilderbergers and other Friedmanite types work together to get their shills and lackies in important positions of power, and low and behold, once they’re firmly ensconced down rain the neo-con style policies. Recent history would bear all this out. I would say Clegg was/is a Tory plant in the Lib Dibs and he’s helped to get a Tory government elected. They probably knew they couldn’t get in alone. The list goes on. Labour is so far to the right, it may aswell change its name. There’s no-one to trust in or vote for. Where are Britain’s Indignados?

druidh
    Free Member

mtb2020 – Member
    From what I’ve gleaned from the net and other conspiracy sites –

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Blair an MI5 agent? Interesting – where did yo get that one from?

Coyote
    Free Member

Blair an MI5 agent? Interesting – where did yo get that one from?

Eating blue cheese and drinking too much red wine before bedtime.

mtb2020
    Free Member

Here’s a couple of links –

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/216877.stm

http://www.bilderberg.org/sis.htm#agent

http://www.bilderberg.org/sis.htm

I like to think there’s quite a lot to the allegations made within the pieces.

Apparently Shaylor has supposedly been discredited and goes by the name of Dolores Kane and believes he’s the reincarnation of Jesus Christ?! Still I think B-liar would sell anyone down the river for a few pieces of silver. All of them are effing scum. Their actions speak louder than mere words.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Blair is more TIT than MI5 as far as I’m concerned.

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Fruit loop.

mtb2020
    Free Member

My rant maybe goes a bit too far. But this documentary made over 10 years ago, shines a spotlight into the murky underworld of global politics.

It’s called Secret Rulers of the World and was made by Jon Ronson. It was shown on Channel 4 in early 2001. You can catch on google here. It’s not a great copy, but interesting all the same.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-287163572862203022

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Younger tory MPs’ is closed to new replies.