Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You know you're getting past it when…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

… you look at the names of the “celebrities” in the photo, sitting in the front row at London Fashion Week, and you haven’t the vaguest idea who they are…

passtherizla
    Free Member

Past it!? nah…. surely that just means you’re not bothered by the vacuous pieces of shit that generally grace our screens… good thing if you ask me.

wwaswas

The fact that you’re even looking at pictures of London Fashion week must mean you’ve not entirely given up hope, though?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Past it!? nah…. surely that just means you’re not bothered by the vacuous pieces of shit that generally grace our screens… good thing if you ask me.

Clicks the ‘like’ button.

DezB
    Free Member

My son watches this thing called “The Friday Download” on CBBC.
    Stupid dancing, crap music, moronic computer games, and inane chat. Presented by 13 year olds.
    That shit makes me feel ancient.

Cougar

You know you’re getting past it when…

… you start forum threads entitled “You know you’re getting past it when…”

vinnyeh

All the mothers in the local playground look like they should really be in school

You can’t remember the last time you bought/stole/listened to some new music.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

when you can no longer listen to Radio 1.

for me, this was some time ago.

binners

Whats this ‘fashion’ thing? Is it in the Telegraph Sunday supplement?

pistola
    Free Member

…you don’t waste the opportunity to use a public lavatory.

mefty
    Free Member

Whats this ‘fashion’ thing? Is it in the Telegraph Sunday supplement?

Close, its on the Telegraph web page, virtual supplement.

porter_jamie

Papa_Lazarou – Member
    when you can no longer listen to Radio 1.

for me, this was some time ago.

maybe 15 odd years for me! can’t stand it. they stopped making proper music in about 1993 as far as i can tell!

willard

I started feeling like that when Radios 3 & 4 started being far more attractive prospects for listening than 1 and 2. I cannot stomach Radio 1 at all these days, and Radio 2 is tolerable in small doses only. Or when “Sounds of the 70s” is on.

Dear gods… I feel old.

joao3v16
    Free Member

… you look at the names of the “celebrities” in the photo, sitting in the front row at London Fashion Week, and you haven’t the vaguest idea who they are…

This has absolutely nothing to do with age.

It’s entirely because todays “celebrities” aren’t actually proper celebrities at all. They’re mostly just insignificant ‘people off the telly’ or some such.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘You know you're getting past it when…’ is closed to new replies.