Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Y-front inner shorts
  • aidso
    Free Member

Does such a thing exist?
    Looking a pair of baggies to wear in warm weather (30C+) and most come with inner shorts that are as long as the baggies themselves. Looking for something much shorter with the padding around the ass…

wwaswas

Rohan do a pad that you can add to any pair of pants to make padded shorts.

aidso
    Free Member

Cool idea…£17 for one though hmm

GrahamS

No Y-front – but there are quite a few boxer/trunk type padded undershorts. I quite like these one from wiggle/dhb:

£10 if you can squeeze into an Extra Small.
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-pro-padded-undershorts-2011/

aidso
    Free Member

Yeah thats more what I am after – like boxer/briefs that are discreet and dont make me boil in the bag. I’d have a fantastic ass in a pair of X-Smalls but unfortunately I’d not be able to breathe lol.

Was looking at these but they are twice the price: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/altura/tempo-undershorts-ec002013#features

I_Ache
    Free Member

This is a great idea, I hate wearing long liner shorts. I much prefer wearing normal brief’s on shorter rides as it is much more comfortable for my gentleman sausage.

In the summer my mate learnt to act on my advice of never wearing boxxer shorts when riding a bike. He was on the floor in pain on more than on occasion without even crashing.

GrahamS

‘d have a fantastic ass in a pair of X-Smalls but unfortunately I’d not be able to breathe lol.

The 2012 versions are very similar but £17.

Don’t think you’ll get much cheaper than that and still get a decent pad (these ones have a half decent Cytech pad in them).

aidso
    Free Member

The 2012’s look longer?

trail_rat
    Free Member

stop you boiling in the bag……easy throw away the baggies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Y-front inner shorts’ is closed to new replies.