Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • xx% off today!
  • timwillows
    Free Member

Anyone else getting a little bored with the almost continual £15 off if you spend a £100, and 10% off if you spend £75 offers being emailed out by the online shops?
    All for a little discount, but perhaps just make it a standard thing and quit with the ‘special offer’ mentality

timthetinyhorse

to be fair CRC run products at huge discounts anyway, im certainly not opposed to getting emails offering me further savings if i spend a little more than i might have done, at the end of the day its beneficial to all of us as consumers

brakes
    Free Member

I seem to get one a day of Wiggle and CRC saying “TODAY ONLY” when it’s not really.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

there will always be some idiot (like me) who needs a quick link or an inner tube and will go on a site for one then see the bargain discount being offered making me add a few other “essential” items into the basket so i can get the money off.

I justify it to myself that i’m just bringing the purchase of “essentials” forward by a few months 😀

honourablegeorge

What’s the issue? If you don’t like the offers, don’t use the vouchers.

timthetinyhorse

/\/\/\ couldn’t agree more /\/\/\

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

NO. I just made an overall gigantic saving on a Raceface bar and seatpost for my next build

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘xx% off today!’ is closed to new replies.