Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Xfusion Hilo 125 non remote version.
  • passtherizla
    Free Member

I have done the usual Google searches but can only find the remote version…

Anyone know something I don’t (with regard to this of course)

Thanks,
    Andy.

BoardinBob

Picture here shows a couple of non-remote versions

http://www.actionsports.de/de/Komponenten/SattelstuetzenKlemmen/X-Fusion-Hilo-Remote-Sattelstuetze::32987.html?XTCsid=13a7d4fdd586570c2b88fc9d31374242

Excellent price too

EDIT: Sorry that’s the 100mm drop version

Gotama
    Free Member

Could be wrong but i thought the Hilo came with the remote as standard and the lever is in the box to make it non remote?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    debaser

Could be wrong but i thought the Hilo came with the remote as standard and the lever is in the box to make it non remote?

Yup, that’s how mine came. Had both remote/lever in the box for the all black 27.2 version I got from Merlin anyway.

passtherizla
    Free Member

ah I see! thanks guys 🙂

mintimperial

Mine didn’t come with the lever, just the remote, but then I got a cheap OEM one from Germany. If you get a boxed up one it might have the lever but I’d check first if you’re really bothered.

lock
    Free Member

Mine come with both

passtherizla
    Free Member

Don’t really want any more clutter on my bars… I’ll email the person I end up buying form before I buy to double check.

NormalMan

Are these any good?

I have been looking at them too. Likewise I want the non-remote version to avoid bar clutter.
    My usual suspects wiggle and merlin don’t have the 27.2 size I need in stock though.

passtherizla
    Free Member

are what any good dude? sorry mate the link didn’t post or something?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

He means the subject of this thread. 🙄

I’ve had one for a few months. Really like it and had no issues at all. It’s a bit heavier than most but looks well built and is easy to service (plenty of on-line hints and tips).

I have a boot over mine (old innertube) with lots of nice silicon spray. So hopefully that will increase its reliability.

Mine came with both remote and michael jackson crutch grab lever.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’ve heard nothing but good things so far about them…

Rik
    Free Member

Are you lot all referring to the 100mm option or the 125mm option that the Op is referring to?

As I’m still waiting for a 27.2 dropper post that has 125mm of travel adjust. 100mm just doesn’t cut it and that’s all you can get all the usual suspects in GD and the like.

passtherizla
    Free Member

According to the Xfusion website the 125mm is available in 27.2 and 31.6 but can’t find one.

Rik
    Free Member

Upgrade/Dmr bring them in don’t they? Maybe a phone call

debaser

oops, I was referring to the 100mm version.

Have made a innertube boot with zipties like chunkyMTB to keep the crud out. Not pretty, but effective so far.

It still makes a bit of a squelchy racket when compressed and I needed to increase the pressure a touch to get it to fully extend properly. Only other negative was the crazy amount of torque I needed to put into the saddle rail clamp to get it to stay put.

100mm is fine for most stuff but 125mm would be even better.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Xfusion Hilo 125 non remote version.’ is closed to new replies.