• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Wyre Forest
  • old_mtber
    Free Member

Just found 2 videos on Youtube entitled The jungle Run and Waterfall Run which appear to be the same and look pretty good. Anyone know their whereabouts in the Wyre Forest?

rOcKeTdOg

Need to see the videos, lots of different names are given to the same trails by different people, there are no officially named trails as most are "cheeky"

shinsplints

These aren't the trails you are looking for.
    You can go about your business…..

nunuboogie
    Free Member

YouTube, mmmm could be death mountain?

z1ppy

old_mtb I'm in the same boat, seen the track before on you-tube but not a scooby as W(here)TF it is?

Anyone want to actually help us?

rOcKeTdOg

Have you applied and consented to the rigourous initiation ceremony?

z1ppy

Christ if it get me the location of the track or other stuff I don't know (& doesn't involve broomhandles or the need to push back) I'm up for it. Where does one apply?

shinsplints

z1ppy there will be a knock at your door in five minutes.

MrTall
    Free Member

That's the trail that we know as 'Secret Garden'. Rode it tonight actually as i've just got back from a few hours in there. It's a really good fun bit, especially when it's dry like at the moment.

It's about 1.5 miles into the forest from the visitor centre carpark.

shinsplints

Steve do you still fancy swapping that 100mm thomson ?

MrTall
    Free Member

Can do, it's still hanging on the wall in the garage. Thought you'd changed your mind as you'd got the Charge Duster instead. Should have come out tonight, it was a really good ride.

MicArms

I'll be over there again tonight , 7pm from the duke. Can show peeps the trails for a nominal cash sum..

z1ppy

busy with a local ride on wed's, otherwise I would have joined you….
    Anyone free on saturday PM? As it looks like I will be.

old_mtber
    Free Member

That sounds a pretty good offer – hopefully be able to take you up on it and will confirm later on

shinsplints

Steve yes got the Duster now but am swapping the stem over.
    Away with kids in Wales this week but will be up for a ride next Fri, Sat, Sun if anyone around ???
    Si

p.s be careful anyone that has not met Sir Michael of Arms before. Especially when he asks for payment "in the usual way"…..

rOcKeTdOg

He's got a SS 29er too now as well, goes with the "stealthy" shiny rubber suit brilliantly though

votchy
    Free Member

He's got a SS 29er too now as well, goes with the "stealthy" shiny rubber suit brilliantly though

and it's fully rigid fnarr, fnarr

jimster
    Free Member

Hi MP, what's the pub called where you're setting off from?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Wyre Forest’ is closed to new replies.